Calibrate gimbal freeze at 60%
2897 6 2021-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PCTecniC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1962215 ft
Portugal

My drone was flyng, no problem, and the gimbal was no problem.
i try make a calibration on the gimbal like a i make reguraly.
It stil freeze at 60%, i try several times and the same.
Now i cant fly, ask to calibrate the gimbal and i cant do it.
I have the last firmware on dji fpv drone.
Anyone have a solution for that?
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the unit experiences a hard landing before? Also, kindly please try to update/refresh the firmware of the unit using the DJI Assistant 2 software to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-29
Use props
PCTecniC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1962215 ft
Portugal

Hello, i have refresh the firmware, and the calibration problem persist, the gimbal appears to be ok, go up and down.
I dont know if a small crash may cause this gimbal malfunction, i have installed the gimbal protecion, that protect the gimbal toutch the floor in case of crash.
Today i have a gimbal to test, and it do the calibration well. i have to buy a new one. Very disapointing
2021-7-30
Use props
Spyderstevens
lvl.1

United States

PCTecniC Posted at 2021-7-30 02:47
Hello, i have refresh the firmware, and the calibration problem persist, the gimbal appears to be ok, go up and down.
I dont know if a small crash may cause this gimbal malfunction, i have installed the gimbal protecion, that protect the gimbal toutch the floor in case of crash.
Today i have a gimbal to test, and it do the calibration well. i have to buy a new one. Very disapointing

Yeah I am not impressed with my DJI FPV.  Mine has NEVER CRASHED AT ALL, and in MINT condition, and not only do I have freaking calibration errors EVERY time I really want to fly it or some firmware update that both are required preventing me from flying it WHEN I WANT, but now I have this error message!!  I’ll never but another DJI drone.  What is wrong with the technology here?  Is it because it’s not American? What do I do to resolve this crap?
2022-4-16
Use props
djiuser_SX2cLXwLUpnQ
New

Australia

I have same problem and camera stays flopped down when on and off
2022-7-23
Use props
rsacca
New

United States

I have the exact same problem....Calibration goes to 60% and then the camera drops down and the calibration just sticks at 60%. Eventually it times out and fails.
This started after the last firmware updates. I downgraded the firmware, but the problem is still there.
Can anyone provide guidance?
2022-11-3
Use props
SeaPOD
New

United States

Don't know for sure if this is a fix for all Gimbol Calibration freeze issues but I have found that when I removed my avata camera cover....I tried many times with same freezing at 60, 70, ans even 90% freeze would happen.  With drone lens protector off...worked first time all the way to 100%.  Hope this helps.
2022-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules