Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Locking mechanism not working
536 4 2021-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elomax
lvl.2
Canada

The locking mechanism not closing till the end on RS2
See the screenshot. The battery is attached properly, look like a defective item... Any thoughts?

lock.JPG
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI-RS PM 铁匠
lvl.2

Hong Kong

There is no problem with your gimbal. It seems that the battery is locked. Ignore whether locking mechanism  is dialed to the icon position
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi elomax, please refer to 2# reply, it is normal that the grip lever does not point to the exact lock icon, that two icons refer to the direction of the gimbal lock and unlock. Please try to use the gimbal and see if all is working normally. Please keep us updated if there is there further issue. Thank you.
2021-7-29
Use props
elomax
lvl.2
Canada

Every video I watched online has this go till the end. I already returned the item. WIll re-purchase it, but imho, you should put it in big bald letters somewhere that this normal. Probably I'm not the first one to think this is a bug.
2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

elomax Posted at 7-30 05:05
Every video I watched online has this go till the end. I already returned the item. WIll re-purchase it, but imho, you should put it in big bald letters somewhere that this normal. Probably I'm not the first one to think this is a bug.

I see, sorry again for any confusion caused. I will note your feedback and let our engineers notice it. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

2021-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules