416 3 2021-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry, there is no section for forum related issues, I am sure I have mentioned that before, we do need a section for forum help/issue related posts, anyhoo...

Is it just me or does anyone else see this, actually, I know the answer, its not just me as proven by the double posting and even triple or more at times, from what I've seen, because the forum is that slow, folks think that they didn't actually press the post button or that it didn't work so press it again and again. I mean, I just pressed the back button to get back to the Mini 2 section and I had to wait around 15-20 seconds, that ain't right for sure

Its as though DJI are skimping out and using shared web hosting, that's what it feels like. But then again, the main DJI.com is fast enough, and the forum is just a sub domain of that so must be on the same server, so why on earth is the forum so laggy a lot of the time whilst the shop for example is running smoothly, perhaps its not on a shared hosting server and its on its own dedicated server, it also cannot be a DNS routing issue either, therefore the problem must the actual forum software or the MySQL database cannot keep up with so many connections open, it needs you to wait until some connections are closed before we can continue? Now then, thinking about it instead of just blindly writing, the latter does sound quite feasible.

So, Admin or Mods, please could you alert the forum maintenance peoples that there is an issue and its not new, its been there ever since I started here back in 2017 I think it was, there always double posting, yesterday I think it was, I am sure someone had posted the same reply 4 times in a row...

PS, I don't really need to hear that ''it works ok'' for Tom, Dick or Harry therefore it must be our slow computers or internet because that most certainly is not the case for me and because that doesn't help the people where its not ok, its a forum issue post, not a forum working ok post
2021-7-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Forum issues section is under Service area.
2021-7-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-7-29
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ah thanks, didnt realise that was there lol oh well, I'm sure the mods/admin will move it
2021-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules