gimbal phantom 4 pro horizon level issue
599 3 2021-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sadre
lvl.1

Italy

I have a problem with the horizon. the phantom 4 pro does not hold the horizon.when I turn the horizon is distorted, when you stop me it goes straight back slowly
has anyone solved the problem?

Thanks

2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sadre. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened on the said DJI drone and have you tried calibrating your DJI Phantom 4 Pro to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-7-29
Use props
sadre
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-29 17:53
Hello there sadre. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened on the said DJI drone and have you tried calibrating your DJI Phantom 4 Pro to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

No the drone has never always fallen in perfect landings, never accidents. latest updates are up to date
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sadre Posted at 7-29 23:34
No the drone has never always fallen in perfect landings, never accidents. latest updates are up to date

Hi there sadre. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Since this issue is happening on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you for reaching out.
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules