Failed to Start Flight: Aircraft Too High
990 3 2021-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sgrant64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41969 ft
United States

When attempting to launch in Waypoint mode, after successfully loading the task, I am now getting a "Failed to start flight : Aircraft too high" and drone fails to start. This now occurs regardless of what geographic area I'm launching from. I've checked max altitude setting and all looks good.  I have no issue at all flying manually.  It only occurs when attempting to fly and record from Waypoint mode.  I've tried to launch from Waypoint mode while drone is in the air and I get same message and the task fails to load.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are using the Hyperlapse-Waypoints? Also, kindly please provide us a screenshot or screen recording when you experience the on-screen error message for better assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-29
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

It sounds like the waypoint task was pre-programmed? If this was done at an altitude significantly below the programmed starting altitude, it may be why you are not able to initiate the flight plan.
2021-7-30
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

It sounds like the waypoint task was pre-programmed? If this was done at an altitude significantly below the programmed starting altitude, it may be why you are not able to initiate the flight plan.
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules