Writing in to Altitude
1143 7 2021-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jwEED1H9tUqt
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I am developing an application which requires precise altitude measurement, the barometer in most drones does not provide precision and due to the reference point being given at take off more issues arise when attempting to maintain altitude whilst moving over uneven terrain.
I want to use an external LIDAR to measure the current distance from the ground and update the drone with this information.

I have looked at the SDK documentation and the Altitude measurement is a read-only property.

Can anyone help me to devise a method for writing to the altitude component or to somehow use this external real time
2021-7-30
Use props
EugeneT
New

Germany

Hello.
I don't really understand your question. But I could deduce from my understanding that you need writing assistance. In my google search, I discovered a professional essay writing service called EduBirdie. You can click to read review. I don't know if it will really help you, but good luck to you with the rest.
2022-4-20
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

What drone are you talking about? You can't change any internal altitude, you have to transfer the data to your controlling app yourself. The question is impossible to answer without more info from your side.
2022-4-20
Use props
robert300
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi, according to my experience (with the M600 and M300), you could use the OSDK (https://github.com/dji-sdk/Onboard-SDK) to update your requested position. If you have RTK available on the drone, you can use the RTK altitude as well, this is GPS altitude according to WGS84. It works very well in my applications.
2022-4-27
Use props
henrymosley
lvl.1

United Kingdom

EugeneT Posted at 4-20 07:25
Hello.
I don't really understand your question. But I could deduce from my understanding that you need writing assistance. In my google search, I discovered a professional essay writing service called EduBirdie. You can click to read review. I don't know if it will really help you, but good luck to you with the rest.

Are these cheats? Of course kudos for the avatar, but is it okay to talk about it here?
2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_R5TBDgGuEJlT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91240 ft

United States

EugeneT Posted at 2022-4-20 07:25
Hello.

Same...
I noticed my drones altimeter isn’t very accurate usually within 5ft though. I’ll calibrate everything and take off I’m hovering about 3ft high to set home point. After the home point is set it says the drone is 6ft high which it’s not. I’m wondering if it’s my problem or the drones. I don’t really mind it though. As long as it’s not so drastic of a difference (form my applications at least).
2023-4-11
Use props
NickFury1
lvl.1

Ukraine

That's awesome, thanks a lot for information
2023-10-25
Use props
andrewgrue
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hi,