Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro RC cable connection moisture warning
783 3 2021-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vincent1418
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49045 ft
Germany

Hi everyone,

I have been using my DJI Mavic 2 Pro a week ago a couple of times and it has been working perfectly.
Then, I did the latest update and suddenly, when I tried to plug the RC cable into my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus), there was a moisture warning telling me to immediately stop charging my phone and remove all cables.
I was worried at first that there was indeed some moisture in my phone as I have been using it in light drizzle (normally it shouldn"t be a problem for an IP68 certified phone but still) so I took time to dry it and did not charge it anymore. When it was all dry, I fully charged it (which was working perfectly and is still working perfectly) and tried to connect it to the RC again. Same problem. I tried it over and over again with different specifications on the phone but I did not work. Even a change of the RC cable did not help. However, I don't think it is a problem with my phone as I can charge it without a problem.

Any hints on how to tackle this problem?
Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards
Vincent

2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please back up all the files on your DJI app and sync your flight records then uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? If you still experience the said issue after reinstalling, please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us for better assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2021-7-30
Use props
Vincent1418
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49045 ft
Germany

Hi,

I tried that, too and unfortunately the problem persists. I have added a screenshot of the error message below.

Looking forward to a fast resolution to the problem since I am currently traveling and I am unable to use my drone.

Kind regards

Vincent
Screenshot_20210731-131404.jpg
2021-7-31
Use props
gevigil253
lvl.4

El Salvador

Hola, quizas sea muy tarde para la recomendacion.

Este problema lo tiene la gama SAMSUNG S10, S10+, NOTE 10, NOTE 10 PLUS.

Yo utilizo SAMSUNG NOTE 10 PLUS con la aplicacion DJI y he tenido ese problema, tiene que hacer lo siguiente:

1, limpiar el puerto con con papel toalla con cuidado.

2. conectar el dispositivo con el control, al momento que da la alarma de humedad desconectar y apagar el dispositivo y apagado conectar el control si aun sigue la alarma de humedad , dejar el cable puesto y que encienda el dispositivo conectado, automaticamente se apagara la alarma y podras conectarte satisfactoriamente.

si no funciona has paso 3

3. entras a Ajustes, buscas aplicaciones, en apliaciones buscas los tres puntos en la parte superior y seleccionas mostrar aplicaciones del sistema, y seleccionas USB SETTING. luego buscas eliminar cache, y forzar cierre, reinicias el dispositivo y tendria que borrar la alarma de humedad.

espero que te funcione y hayas comprandido
2021-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules