Firmware Update
866 4 2021-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AluminumPints
lvl.1
United States

No matter how many times I go through the firmware update, when I power the controller and the drone back up I still get this screen saying it needs to be updated.

2021-7-30
Use props
AluminumPints
lvl.1
United States

2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and kindly please try to update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and your DJI Smart Controller to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software. Thank you for your support!  

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2021-7-30
Use props
AluminumPints
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-30 19:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and kindly please try to update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and your DJI Smart Controller to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software. Thank you for your support!  

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

this worked thanks much. still having the other activate aircraft issue though in the other thread i started.
2021-8-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AluminumPints Posted at 8-1 05:19
this worked thanks much. still having the other activate aircraft issue though in the other thread i started.

Great! Kindly please send the thread here for me to check what we can do for the other issues on your units Thank you for your continued support!
2021-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules