Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
propellers are rotating in different speed
3224 6 2015-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sultanese
New

Oman

Hi Guys,

I was using my phantom vision 2 with good performance but my last test was failure, I couldnt launch it because the propellers are rotating in diffrent speed !!!

Actually one propeller is rotating fast and the remaining three are slow.

What is this proplem and what I have to do?

please help !
2015-7-25
Use props
yorlik
lvl.3

United States

so?  until you take off, idling after start up the props do not bother trying to go same speed.  try to take off THEN you see if bad.
2015-7-27
Use props
grangerfx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

Turn it upside down and blow the dirt out of the motors.
2015-7-28
Use props
sultanese
New

Oman

yorlik Posted at 2015-7-28 07:16
so?  until you take off, idling after start up the props do not bother trying to go same speed.  try ...

i can't take off, it will fall
2015-7-29
Use props
sultanese
New

Oman

grangerfx@gmail Posted at 2015-7-29 06:23
Turn it upside down and blow the dirt out of the motors.

how I could blow the dirt?
2015-7-29
Use props
grangerfx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

sultanese Posted at 2015-7-29 23:56
how I could blow the dirt?

With your mouth (that's what I did). I crashed mine into dirt and noticed that one of the props was turning slower when I started the motors. I stopped them, blew out the dirt and it flew fine. The motors are like little cups which catch dirt and debris. After a crash, a tip over landing or even a take of with a lot of stuff in the air, turn your drone upside down and blow into each motor while spinning the prop with your finger. If you want to be a purist, use dustoff but I don't normally carry one with me.
2015-7-29
Use props
Oldman
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Try turning the props by hand to see if there is any stiffness or rough feel to any of the motors.  If one motor feels stiff then it may need cleaning or even replacing but if they all feel ok, then remove the props and restart the motors, then  go to full throttle and see if all the motors run up to full power (without the props you won't take off or tip). If all ok, replace the props and increase the throttle to just below take off speed to see if the motors are now running properly.  If one of the motors is still running slow then you more than likely have a faulty ESC.
2015-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules