713 4 2021-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd143ca7f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 793376 ft
Ireland

Hi All

when I press the" go fly  " button nothing happens...
Well, I don't know how to describe it to you I've tried all the options you can think of  ... I changed the device for 3 different ( Samsung s 10 e, Samsung s20, apple 9 ) and used 2 different accounts but still noting the change, I was installing the firmware, I tried to make reset factory but in DJ assistant 2 I don't have that option. but when I try to press find a drone in the application .. the drone responds the Same just as I press the Button on Controller FN the led under the drone light up
I am sending 5 messages to DJI support and I called and wrote to the live chat and everyone writes that you just need to connect the drone and everything will be ok but I have already tried it and it does not work...Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?......

Please Help me In this strange situation

https://youtu.be/H4PZ4NERlQw    and this is a short movie as I try some options

Leo

2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Based on the video that you had posted, it seems that there is an error message on the camera,  may I please ask if the drone experience a hard landing before? Also, were you able to check the firmware of the remote controller also the aircraft? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-31
Use props
fansd143ca7f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 793376 ft
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-31 02:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Based on the video that you had posted, it seems that there is an error message on the camera,  may I please ask if the drone experience a hard landing before? Also, were you able to check the firmware of the remote controller also the aircraft? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi, thanks for the answer, this drone does not fly even once, this is a new drone from DJI care, so I checked the firmware controller, but I also could not do a reset factory ... I'm already checking all the options and it's very strange I used my mobile phone for the DJI air 2s drone and Mavic and phantom and I never had a problem, I even made my mobile phone factory reset and still I can go flying I see that the application is working properly but the go fly button is not working
strange that it is impossible to do a drone reset in DJI assistant 2 And about the camera is that message but I never used the drone ...
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-31 at 11.46.42.jpeg
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd143ca7f Posted at 7-31 02:27
Hi, thanks for the answer, this drone does not fly even once, this is a new drone from DJI care, so I checked the firmware controller, but I also could not do a reset factory ... I'm already checking all the options and it's very strange I used my mobile phone for the DJI air 2s drone and Mavic and phantom and I never had a problem, I even made my mobile phone factory reset and still I can go flying I see that the application is working properly but the go fly button is not working
strange that it is impossible to do a drone reset in DJI assistant 2 And about the camera is that message but I never used the drone ...https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/202107/31/024954d9peqvte2kikgt90.jpeg[/img]

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-1
Use props
fans26d80245
lvl.1

New Zealand

Did you solve the issue?
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules