Unrecoverable water landing questions
913 5 2021-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
k26
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377615 ft
Canada

Hello, I am having a hard time finding a clear answer though documentation.My scenario is flying over water, started RTH and it never arrived, when trying to figure out what was going on via the screen/controller it was just a solid color.
What does Refresh or Flyaway coverage do here? I have the controller bound, I know where the drone is 150ft underwater but cant find how to submit a ticket.

Thanks!

2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket for the said issue of yours. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-31
Use props
k26
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks! When I am at the support site where do I go? When I click the DJI Refresh from the support page, it takes me to the sales site. When I navigate to Repair it will not allow me to create a replacement ticket, I do not have the body to be repaired as its deep in the ocean. Do I need to call someone? This scenario seems fairly common so I'm confused why there are no clear steps.
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

k26 Posted at 8-2 19:40
Thanks! When I am at the support site where do I go? When I click the DJI Refresh from the support page, it takes me to the sales site. When I navigate to Repair it will not allow me to create a replacement ticket, I do not have the body to be repaired as its deep in the ocean. Do I need to call someone? This scenario seems fairly common so I'm confused why there are no clear steps.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please send us an email to support@dji.com, our team will help to open a case and provide further assistance.

After sending the email, you will receive a ticket number automatically, you may PM me the ticket number, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2021-8-2
Use props
k26
lvl.2
Canada

Just following up, I ended up submitting a flyaway report or claim through the smartphone app but have not seen any activity since, does it generate an email or any signs of a successful submission and what I'm waiting to hear back about? Thanks.
2021-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

k26 Posted at 8-14 05:59
Just following up, I ended up submitting a flyaway report or claim through the smartphone app but have not seen any activity since, does it generate an email or any signs of a successful submission and what I'm waiting to hear back about? Thanks.

I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, I'll forward your case to our corresponding team to follow up. Please wait for the email update, thanks.
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules