Activate your aircraft
1364 6 2021-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AluminumPints
lvl.1
United States

Smart Controller is stuck on Can't fly in red ... click it and it says Activate your aircaft, which I had already done. The Smart Controller knows the name of my aircraft in settings so not sure how I can get it unstuck so it is activated.
I am afraid that it is really activated and my 48 hour clock is dwindling away for purchasing the 1 year care plan while I have been dicking around just trying to get the thing in the air.

Any tips greatly appreciated.
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI assistant 2 software on your computer and kindly please update/refresh the firmware of both the DJI Smart Controller and your aircraft then link them again to see if there would be some changes? Please refer to the link below to download the said software also I will be posting some tutorials for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  

DJI Assistant 2 : https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Firmware update:

Linking:
2021-7-31
Use props
AluminumPints
lvl.1
United States

i have done the above and after completion the smart controller remains in the same state. Red Can't fly .... click on it and states Activate your aircraft.

When I did this the smart controller asked me to login again so thought it was going to work. However, when I view the aircraft name on the smart controller it is the name i gave it previously.
2021-8-1
Use props
AluminumPints
lvl.1
United States

i was told to send it in for servicing so did that. it was determined the controller board was defective so it was replaced free of charge and is being sent back to me.
2021-8-11
Use props
djiuser_dbRFLDbMW0U5
New

United States

AluminumPints Posted at 8-11 02:51
i was told to send it in for servicing so did that. it was determined the controller board was defective so it was replaced free of charge and is being sent back to me.

How long did that take?
2021-8-12
Use props
djiuser_dbRFLDbMW0U5
New

United States

AluminumPints Posted at 8-11 02:51

How long did it take to get it back?
2021-8-12
Use props
AluminumPints
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_dbRFLDbMW0U5 Posted at 8-12 11:05
How long did it take to get it back?

only a week ... very fast.
2021-8-12
Use props
Advanced