Connection Problems
543 10 2021-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd8cd0897
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470899 ft
Ireland

Hello All. Got a brand new Mavic 2 Pro that won't connect to either controller or the PC via the assistant 2. Symptoms are that it attempts to connect then stops and does the same again.  On the PC you just hear the usual tone for a new USB connection and then within a few seconds the disconnect tone. Re-paired controller and drone and the link status indicator is green but the problem persists. Assistant works fine with previous Mavic Pro. Have tried different cables and PCs but the problem is the same. This drone is in warranty and has never flown. Any recommendation or solutions gratefully received.
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro's DJI Assistant 2 has a different version, kindly please download the correct version for the said unit. You may refer to the link below for you to download the said version and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

DJI Assistant 2 Mavic 2 series: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2021-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you purchased from a shop, return it for a replacement.
2021-8-1
Use props
fansd8cd0897
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-1 02:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro's DJI Assistant 2 has a different version, kindly please download the correct version for the said unit. You may refer to the link below for you to download the said version and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

DJI Assistant 2 Mavic 2 series: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Hello DJI Paladin.

Yes I tried both Assistant 2's as I'm still running an old Mavic Pro which doesn't connect to the 2 for Mavic but does to version 2.1.2.5! The problem is we are not getting beyond PC connect. The PC recognises the new device but disconnects it straight away before any new necessary drivers can be installed. Onboard SD card should be displayed as a drive but is not as it is not getting the chance to populate. I am using the same card as the old Mavic Pro uses so unless that is the problem?

It may be a return to Vendor as suggested below which would be a pity.
2021-8-1
Use props
fansd8cd0897
lvl.2
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 8-1 07:15
If you purchased from a shop, return it for a replacement.

Hi DAFlys.

I have a feeling you could be right
2021-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansd8cd0897 Posted at 8-1 14:09
Hi DAFlys.

I have a feeling you could be right

Yeah,  its not worth your time to troubleshoot,  it should be right out of the box.
2021-8-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd8cd0897 Posted at 8-1 14:08
Hello DJI Paladin.

Yes I tried both Assistant 2's as I'm still running an old Mavic Pro which doesn't connect to the 2 for Mavic but does to version 2.1.2.5! The problem is we are not getting beyond PC connect. The PC recognises the new device but disconnects it straight away before any new necessary drivers can be installed. Onboard SD card should be displayed as a drive but is not as it is not getting the chance to populate. I am using the same card as the old Mavic Pro uses so unless that is the problem?

We're sorry to know that you still experience the issue. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to properly diagnose the issue by sending the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-6
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

fansd8cd0897 Posted at 8-1 14:08
Hello DJI Paladin.

Yes I tried both Assistant 2's as I'm still running an old Mavic Pro which doesn't connect to the 2 for Mavic but does to version 2.1.2.5! The problem is we are not getting beyond PC connect. The PC recognises the new device but disconnects it straight away before any new necessary drivers can be installed. Onboard SD card should be displayed as a drive but is not as it is not getting the chance to populate. I am using the same card as the old Mavic Pro uses so unless that is the problem?

Hi,

I have two different laptops, One of it (Toshiba) works fine in every aspect, the second, Lenovo Thinkpad Helix I doesn't. It never recognized my M2P as an USB drive device. Tried everything, drivers reinstall etc. This laptop's USB outlet doesn't work as it needed. Even, some of my other devices won't work well thru its USB outlet. I suppose your laptop's USB outlet's specification doesn't fulfil the standards , at least not fully. Opposite, my Toshiba works really fine.
2021-8-6
Use props
Meatcleaver_101
lvl.1
Australia

I have a Mavic 2 pro and a RC1A controller and the controller will not connect to the drone (Or vice versa) I have updated both the drone and the controller but still not is connecting..
Bought second hand both Done and controller separately if this is any help..
Both units power up..
Both units connect to the PC
Both units have lights and display.
Drone shows Red lights at the front and Red yellow green at the back.
No Error messages are seenDrone Starts up and calibrates the camera.
I can retrieve mov/MP4 files from the SD card/Internal storage via my cord to the PC
The Controller charges fine.  

Any help would be appreciated greatly..

Kindest regards

Mick
2021-8-6
Use props
FloridaNext
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

Meatcleaver_101 Posted at 8-6 16:56
I have a Mavic 2 pro and a RC1A controller and the controller will not connect to the drone (Or vice versa) I have updated both the drone and the controller but still not is connecting..
Bought second hand both Done and controller separately if this is any help..
Both units power up..

No offense, but have you tried to relink the RC and AC?
2021-8-6
Use props
Meatcleaver_101
lvl.1
United States

FloridaNext Posted at 8-6 22:29
No offense, but have you tried to relink the RC and AC?

OMG.. What a brain fart I had.. Thank you for the prod I needed... I feel stupid right now... Cheers
2021-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules