Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks

Is there a way to be able to add multiple videos and it able to automatically edit/cut and create a smaller movie with music
I know you can add multiple to the built in presets but saying that each time I've tried the presets its only taken a still from each video.
Ive not tried all the presets but thats as far as its gotten me, so I would like to be able to do what it does with the Quick Shots, where
it cuts parts and speeds up parts etc, that's not a thing is it? Its just a convenience thing, my Adobe Premier isn't working on Win 11

2021-8-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly app editor doesn't have this said feature. You may try to look for a 3rd party editing software to see if you can perform this said edit. Hope our fellow DJI Pilots can recommend you the best 3rd party software for this work of yours, Bashy. Thank you for your continued support and take care always!
2021-8-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-1 19:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly app editor doesn't have this said feature. You may try to look for a 3rd party editing software to see if you can perform this said edit. Hope our fellow DJI Pilots can recommend you the best 3rd party software for this work of yours, Bashy. Thank you for your continued support and take care always!

Yeah, i had a feeling that would be the case, i just need to get Adobe working again :/
2021-8-2
Use props
Sharian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224521 ft
United Kingdom

Evening Captain. Have you tried not using the Templates and using the Pro option instead. You can then select the photos and videos you want to import, edit them (split down, speed up, reverse,.. add text and music.
2021-8-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sharian Posted at 8-2 12:51
Evening Captain. Have you tried not using the Templates and using the Pro option instead. You can then select the photos and videos you want to import, edit them (split down, speed up, reverse,.. add text and music.

Hi, i did have a look at that option but it was too involved to create something on the fly (excuse the unintended pun). I've never been one for messing with intricate stuff on the phone when I can do just that on the lappy when I get home,
even though I have the Note 20 ultra, it's still not big enough for me to play about with.

I was hoping for something inbuilt so it was quick, unmessy so it could be posted on the whilst still out and about too.

Thanks anyway
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bashy Posted at 8-2 05:29
Yeah, i had a feeling that would be the case, i just need to get Adobe working again :/

Thank you for your understanding and continued support, Bashy. Have a great day ahead!
2021-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules