Retranchement
476 10 2021-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K-Castello
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2790305 ft
Belgium

Last week the weather was good, and we drove around all day with scooters in the region of Bruges. We even drove to the Netherlands. Also flew the drone in Retranchement. Retranchement is a place in the municipality of Sluis, in the Dutch province of Zeeland. The place, in the west of the Zeeuws-Vlaanderen region, lies on the border with Belgium between the Belgian Knokke-Heist and the Dutch Cadzand. Also kept to the rules and flown where it was allowed. A lot of the area is a nature park.
2021-8-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage.    Looks like you  had a great time.
2021-8-1
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Belgium

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-1 03:16
Beautiful footage.    Looks like you  had a great time.

thank you, indeed it was a wonderful day... With many stops, cappuccinos, mussels and salmon, local beer, and a dame blanche (ice cream with hot chocolate sauce).
2021-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

man,   I am so jealous,   I love Bruge,   many a time I've got up on a Saturday morning and decided I wanted moule frit for lunch,   and it was quite doable to hop in the car and drive over for lunch,  the channel tunnel is a god send for that.   
2021-8-1
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Belgium

DAFlys Posted at 8-1 07:13
man,   I am so jealous,   I love Bruge,   many a time I've got up on a Saturday morning and decided I wanted moule frit for lunch,   and it was quite doable to hop in the car and drive over for lunch,  the channel tunnel is a god send for that.

don't forget to visit Ypres, let us know ;-)
A few years ago I had once taken a big hike, until I suddenly ended up in a refugee camp, near the tunnel. Back then I still smoked cigarettes, luckily I had these with me, otherwise I would have lost all my photo material.
2021-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

K-Castello Posted at 8-1 07:23
don't forget to visit Ypres, let us know ;-)
A few years ago I had once taken a big hike, until I suddenly ended up in a refugee camp, near the tunnel. Back then I still smoked cigarettes, luckily I had these with me, otherwise I would have lost all my photo material.

I drove back from Paris a few years ago and the rain was horrendous and the drainage on the roads very poor so I ended up driving towards the light house in calais as I knew that would get me close to the tunnel.   In the process I needed to turn around so I pulled into a truck lay-by on a roundabout,   and it was full of immigrants,   I couldnt get out of there fast enough.
2021-8-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

K-Castello Posted at 8-1 03:31
thank you, indeed it was a wonderful day... With many stops, cappuccinos, mussels and salmon, local beer, and a dame blanche (ice cream with hot chocolate sauce).

You're very welcome.  Have a great week.
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there K-Castello. Good day and thank you for posting this amazing aerial video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-8-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A great day out - lovely weather
2021-8-5
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer