Mavic Mini SE experience report
5683 49 2021-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

Does it happening every time when you start the drone? Is there an update for it?
2022-3-11
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

MM Pilot Posted at 3-11 11:57
Yeah let's hope it!

Did you also tried to downgrade and after that to upgrade the software (so refresh it) with the dji assistant tool? Maby it could help you by this problem.

No I did not try it.  It is unusual that my son and i would be out flying the SE and Mini2 at the same time.  I am getting older and let a few problems pass without further investigation.  

My SE recently went to a family friend who needed it more than I.  I alread have more drones than I can fly.  : )
2022-3-12
Use props
djiuser_5pqS3Z3eDfZn
lvl.1
Italy

MM Pilot Posted at 3-11 11:58
Does it happening every time when you start the drone? Is there an update for it?

Hello, IMU error happens every time I restart the drone, it seems to happen when I make the drone go further. Furthermore, Dji Assistant, does not allow you to do any kind of update ... Maybe I'm wrong with Dji Assistant? Maybe if someone from this forum is able to make a guide here on how to do it? Thank you....

2022-3-12
Use props
fruitygalore
lvl.1
Flight distance : 314252 ft

Australia

I wasn't able to get DJI Assistant to recognise my Mini SE.
2022-3-19
Use props
Drony Pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994 ft

United States

Hi guys,
I bought my mini se drone about a week ago and ever since I flied it, it said "No gps". Can someone please help me? Thank you so much

2022-3-19
Use props
Cliff_Allister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704741 ft
Cyprus

Drony Pilot Posted at 3-19 05:14
Hi guys,
I bought my mini se drone about a week ago and ever since I flied it, it said "No gps". Can someone please help me? Thank you so much
[view_image]

The pictures suggest that you are indoors. Of course you will not get a GPS-signal there!
2022-3-31
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Germany

TonyPHX Posted at 3-12 16:47
No I did not try it.  It is unusual that my son and i would be out flying the SE and Mini2 at the same time.  I am getting older and let a few problems pass without further investigation.  

My SE recently went to a family friend who needed it more than I.  I alread have more drones than I can fly.  : )

ah ok alright, sound good to have so much drones!
2022-4-3
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Germany

djiuser_5pqS3Z3eDfZn Posted at 3-12 23:57
Hello, IMU error happens every time I restart the drone, it seems to happen when I make the drone go further. Furthermore, Dji Assistant, does not allow you to do any kind of update ... Maybe I'm wrong with Dji Assistant? Maybe if someone from this forum is able to make a guide here on how to do it? Thank you....

alright, i found a video on youtube. Take a look at it, mayby it can helping you.

2022-4-3
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Germany

Drony Pilot Posted at 3-19 05:14
Hi guys,
[view_image]

try it outdoor. Indoor you won't get a well gps signal.
2022-4-3
Use props
Drony Pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994 ft

United States

Cliff_Allister Posted at 3-31 07:30
The pictures suggest that you are indoors. Of course you will not get a GPS-signal there!

Thanks so much
2022-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules