just a thought
676 9 2021-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonatan.N
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170627 ft

I always saw people complaining why DJI does not mentioned it does not support something.

Seriously...
Why should an ad suggest something that is not supported.

Do your research man.

2021-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep,  and the complaints that a feature is missing because they expect it to be there even though they didnt check the specification.
2021-8-1
Use props
Jonatan.N
lvl.4

DAFlys Posted at 8-1 23:35
Yep,  and the complaints that a feature is missing because they expect it to be there even though they didnt check the specification.

Yeah.
2021-8-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-8-2
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Jonatan,

Good observation!  I think your comment is pointing out one of the failings of our consumer "hold my hand" economy.  Some people should not be using "high" technology.  Take classes until you can understand what you are dealing with.  Blame yourself first before you blame the marketing of the technology.  Be responsible!

Mahalo for pointing that out!  Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Cetacean Posted at 8-2 01:18
Aloha Jonatan,

Good observation!  I think your comment is pointing out one of the failings of our consumer "hold my hand" economy.  Some people should not be using "high" technology.  Take classes until you can understand what you are dealing with.  Blame yourself first before you blame the marketing of the technology.  Be responsible!

“If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly.”

Good to hear from you hope you’re keeping well….
2021-8-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 8-2 02:42
“If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly.”

Love that saying hallmark007.

I also like:  Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible.
2021-8-2
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 8-2 02:42

Aloha 007,

Good one!  Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-8-3
Use props
Jonatan.N
lvl.4

Cetacean Posted at 8-2 01:18
Aloha Jonatan,

Good observation!  I think your comment is pointing out one of the failings of our consumer "hold my hand" economy.  Some people should not be using "high" technology.  Take classes until you can understand what you are dealing with.  Blame yourself first before you blame the marketing of the technology.  Be responsible!

Well said! Take care and stay safe!
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jonatan.N. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter. For additional reference and to learn more about our different DJI products and DJI drones kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you and keep flying.
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules