Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JK3D developer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14154 ft
South Korea

I want way point flight with Air 2S.
Not timlapse!!

I would like to know how to fly a waypoint like Mavic 2 with Mavic Air2S and Android phones by any means.

2021-8-2
Use props
Azizg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 459324 ft
Thailand

I'd love to have that feature added also!
2021-8-2
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

I would presume that'll be available (in third party apps at least) once the SDK gets released, when and if DJI releases it. DJI, release it!
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JK3D developer. Good day and thank you for these information that you have shared with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-8-2
Use props
F.KOK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18954370 ft
  • >>>
Namibia

I want way point flight with Air 2S.

Me too, a lot of pilots really want this.
2021-8-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

A lot of us would love to have this feature.  Unfortunately, it was not a feature at release and has never been promised as a future feature.  I don't think we will ever see it on the Air 2S, at least not while using the DJI Fly App.

I'm betting the DJI Pro 3 (or Mavic 3 Pro...whatever it will be called) will have waypoints.  
2021-8-3
Use props
F.KOK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18954370 ft
  • >>>
Namibia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-2 17:20
Hello there JK3D developer. Good day and thank you for these information that you have shared with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Any news maybe, Stephan.
2021-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules