Who has this issue with their Air 2s / MA2 (Non-smart) controller?
353 4 2021-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

I have this problem when using the right stick to fly forward. I push it forward, and there's slight feeling of toughness so you can keep it 'centre' when it's pushed up, although this "toughness" is only on the right hand side. When it's centre, dead centre, it seems to go to the left with the smallest movement.

The drone doesn't fly straight, because it's impossible for it to keep 100% straight. I will message DJI about this because it was the same on my MA2, but again they said the controller was fine.... Looking at it, measuring, it seems the hole in the controller ball is slightly towards the left and not placed accurately...like laser accurate. I wouldn't mind, but it's affecting flight.

DJI, we NEED the ability to tweak deadzones.

I see a mass recall incoming as I know a few people who have this issue.
2021-8-2
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you attempted to calibrate the RC at all? This may help resolve the issue slightly until you can get a proper answer from DJI (Probably not much of an answer other than to RMA it to them probably)
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there b9y. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the said DJI drone and the said DJI remote controller to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-8-2
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Calibrate the controller through the app..
But, if you had the same concern with the MA2, that almost indicates some specific way you, personally, are holding/using the sticks?
2021-8-3
Use props
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

jmb63 Posted at 8-3 05:01
Calibrate the controller through the app..
But, if you had the same concern with the MA2, that almost indicates some specific way you, personally, are holding/using the sticks?

I've troubleshot the "it could be me" thing and I can confirm my friend who owns both AND the M pro 2 has the same issue with the controller. I'll look at calibration, I must have missed that. Thanks!
2021-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules