Pilot log question
1141 4 2015-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
al.zamorski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256362 ft
United States

I did a search and didn't find any info . I wanted to know in the pilot log in the app , how much flight time is needed to progress the pilot level? How many hours, time or distance is needed to move to a more experienced pilot. I have a fair amount of time and flights in and it seems it isn't moving at all. Anyone here know? Thanks in advance.
2015-7-25
Use props
f.maier
lvl.1

Austria

At this time DJI does not give any information on further pilot levels but mostly you can say that you ARE JUNIOR PILOT even within someone has under  500 KM of flight distance. There are many bad situations which may occur to your flight.. Also beware yourself and other people from danger and never fly over people / crowds ... buildings.. not to high.. just in sight...

Always keep in mind that there are thousands of possible damages on electronic failure and others that may occur and bring the drone directly down to crash from above...

Don't give anything on any flight level showing up in any application .. even if you are professional... only fly safe ! if you have battery, motor or electronic issue... your flight level will not help you .. when it comes down.. it comes down... without any control ...
2015-7-25
Use props
al.zamorski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256362 ft
United States

Thanks for your reply. I was just curious as to how much flight time or distance flown or the number flights made an effect on pilot status to change in the app from the yellow pilot level. I have been flying for 30 yrs. doing aerial work and always treat every flight as the first and don't become complacent.
2015-7-26
Use props
krauch74
New
Flight distance : 1887382 ft
Australia

I am also having this problem, I have 10 hrs flight time, over 200 Kms distance and its displaying to me "junior pilot" The guy who answered above is not even close to supplying info to help. I am also a licensed pilot and this is not relevant to safe flying buy relevant to the app not working or at least not explaining requirements to progress..
2015-8-12
Use props
Alterastro
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm pretty sure that feature hasn't been implemented....
2015-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules