New DJI Ronin MX - will not connect to DJI Assistant app
2028 1 2021-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HorseHead_LV
New

United States

Hello all,

Just brushed off my DJI Ronin MX after about a year of not using it. I'd used it before a couple of times with the app on a different phone. I've since switched phones, and I figured it was time to install the app and get this gimbal going again.

However, I cannot connect it at all via bluetooth. My phone's bluetooth is on, the gimbal is on - solid red with the four red dots. The app says "Cannot find devices. Please check if your device is on!". It is on. I've tried manually connecting a USB cable to my PC and seeing if it'll recognize that with your software from the website, and that won't work either. I've tried resetting the password, restarting the phone, power cycling the battery, nothing works.

Any advice? Thanks.
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear about the issue, please check the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Please make sure that the mobile device meets the following requirements: iOS 7.0 or later versions, Android 4.3 or later versions. Supports Bluetooth 4.0, please use the latest DJI Ronin Assistant app, you can download it from here.
2. Before connecting the Ronin Assistant app, please remove the USB cable that connects DJI Ronin Assistant for PC/Mac, otherwise, the mobile device will not be able to connect it.
3. Check whether the internal receiver of the Ronin-MX has been enabled. If not, try enabling it.
4. If you have several mobile devices, you can switch mobile devices and re-start the gimbal for cross-testing to isolate the issue.
If the issue persists, please send the gimbal back to us for further confirmation. You can start a service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send it back.
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules