Saw some kids climbing on a school roof nearby. The P3 gave them a fright...
1332 15 2015-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stephenjdc
lvl.2

Ireland

2015-7-25
Use props
jaffa182
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Haha little buggers.

What was the music you used at the start of the video??

Cheers,
Jaff
2015-7-25
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haha, they got no where to hide/run.
2015-7-25
Use props
pixeleyz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1066076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Granted it is entertaining but... this is irresponsible use of a drone.  Your frightening them caused them to run, could have caused them to fall and get seriously hurt.  Also the kind of thing that gives drone operators a bad reputation, IMHO.
2015-7-25
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

Haha.  I think it was great.  Kids were up to no good I'm sure.  Pretty funny stuff.
2015-7-25
Use props
aeriallens
lvl.3

United States

Outstanding! That is really entertaining! Looked like little cock roaches... HeHe
Not the brightest kids I have seen, based on this fine documentary - should go Viral on YT! Love it.

PS: I'd be hypocritical not to mention I was much more of a no-brained daredevil than those kids demonstrate here, at that age. At least the kids are OUTDOORS rather than sitting indoors on the couch playing electronic games - I like that, too.
2015-7-25
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

pixeleyz Posted at 2015-7-26 02:46
Granted it is entertaining but... this is irresponsible use of a drone.  Your frightening them cause ...

Have to agree. By the left side driving I assume you are in the UK? Once they saw you and scattered your good deed was done. I would have landed and call the constables.
2015-7-25
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Having just done some roof work, running over those tiles probably did significant damage.
I'd consider forwarding it to police, were they actually trying to break in or what?
They could have slipped off too, so their own safety is at stake.
2015-7-25
Use props
itsxtony
lvl.2

United States

that's awesome. very entertaining i must say
2015-7-25
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

4wd Posted at 2015-7-26 04:14
Having just done some roof work, running over those tiles probably did significant damage.
I'd consi ...

I gotta agree with 4wd.  They had to been up to no good. Plus what was all the bags for?
2015-7-25
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

One way to exercise  lazy kids  LOL  
2015-7-25
Use props
stephenjdc
lvl.2

Ireland

jaffa182 Posted at 2015-7-26 01:34
Haha little buggers.

What was the music you used at the start of the video??

It was just one of the default royalty-free YouTube songs. Slightly unfortunate that it doesn't last the entirety of the video, but I didn't have time to whip up something better.
2015-7-25
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Awesome!! The kids were doing the dangerous stuff. You were operating it safely. I guess if one of them had run out in front of a car and gotten smashed it would have been your fault too. Whatever. I guess guns kill people too. SMH. That is a great video showing the potential of small drone camera use. I bet those guys thought you were going to follow them home.
2015-7-25
Use props
Bobcat90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2517654 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

If those kids are anything like me and my friends when we're their age, a week later, we would laugh and joke about who was the most afraid.  That would have been fun and exciting.  It would be hard for me not to do what you did. Seeing some kids on top of the school building would raise anyone's suspicion
2015-7-25
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

pixeleyz Posted at 2015-7-26 02:46
Granted it is entertaining but... this is irresponsible use of a drone.  Your frightening them cause ...

Play stupid games... Win stupid prizes...

Stupid should hurt!
2015-7-25
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

Excellent.. :-)
2015-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules