Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This is how to add Spotify to Final Cut Pro
2305 9 2021-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cony
lvl.2

United States

I want to make a video last week. And I want to use some tracks on Spotify in my video. But I find I cannot add these songs to my Final Cut Pro. Luckily, I find a tutorial that tells how to add Spotify to Final Cut Pro.
Add Spotify music tracks to a Spotify music converter for windows like TunesKit by drag and drop.
Configure the audio parameters for Spotify music tracks.
Click the "Convert" button.
Choose Window > Go To > Photos and Audio
In the Photo and Audio sidebar, click Music.
Find the Spotify music you want.

2021-8-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cony. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day. .
2021-8-5
Use props
JoannaS
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for sharing. I got a similar tool from AudFun to help me. Now, I can use Spotify music on the Final Cut Pro without any problem.
2021-9-16
Use props
JoannaS
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for sharing. I got a similar tool from AudFun to help me. Now, I can use Spotify music on the Final Cut Pro without any problem. https://www.audfun.com
2021-9-16
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Thanks. To add Spotify music to Final Cut Pro, I use the DRmare Windows Music Converter for Spotify to convert Spotify music as local files. Then I can move them to Final Cut Pro or other platforms for us.
2021-11-4
Use props
mvkwsmvd
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for your sharing. In fact, as long as you have a professional Spotify downloader, you can freely add Spotify to any device we want, such as Final Cut Pro. I often use this AudFree Spotify Music downloader to download Spotify Music to the computer locally, and I am very satisfied with the operation and interface during the use.
2022-6-30
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing. I've been editing videos on TunesKit AceMovi with Spotify background music for a while.
2022-6-30
Use props
Christina Young
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your sharing! I found a similar tool too. It is called Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. I downloaded the Spotify Music Converter Mac version on my device months ago and it works well since I bought it. You may try this tool as well
2022-7-10
Use props
Melissa P32
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thank you so much for Sharing. its very helpful. i found similar tool for Transferring and downloading like Musconvtool. You may try this tool as well..
1-22 13:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules