best tablet (high full field brightness)
736 6 2021-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mclingo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, i'm looking for a tablet with a decent amount of brightness at a cheapo price, this might be impossible but its made harder by the fact most drone table reviewers dont seem to understand the difference between peak and full field brightness, a high peak is utterly pointless if your full field is only 400 nits (pretty much every high end OLED tablet or phone)

LCD's should be the best option but again, most reviews only list peak which is pointless, can anyone recommend anything sub £100 used, make, model and age irrelevant, its all about those nits.

2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mclingo. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best response from our fellow DJI Co plots on what tablet they are using to fly there DJI Mini 2. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-8-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-8-4
Use props
mclingo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 20:43
Hello there mclingo. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best response from our fellow DJI Co plots on what tablet they are using to fly there DJI Mini 2. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi, please could you move this thread to the products section for me?
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mclingo Posted at 8-4 00:56
Hi, please could you move this thread to the products section for me?

Hi there mclingo. Thank you for the reply and for this request. We have move the said post under products ( DJI Mini 2 ). Thank you.  
2021-8-5
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

China

There's simply no chance that you can get a tablet that can run DJI FLY with bright display under 100 GBP.
2021-8-6
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Singapore

All those "bright screens" were made for specific purposes. The total amount of make is much lower than average everyday screens, so the price is much higher.

Tripltek make these tablets, but they're not cheap. :/
2021-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules