Problem with first activation
532 11 2021-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roby27
lvl.1

Italy

Hi everyone, I am writing because I have a problem with the first activtion...I have just bought my first drone (a DJI mini2) and I am still quite inexperienced and I made an error at the beginning during the first startup of the drone during the automatic update I switched off the phone by mistake so the update did not finished when I realized I switched on the controller again but the controller does not see the drone.
What can I do to fix it? Anyboby can help?
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there roby27. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to update the firmware of your DJI Mini 2 once again to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post a DJI Tutorial video on DJI Mini 2 | How To Update the Firmware. Thank you.

2021-8-3
Use props
roby27
lvl.1

Italy

Hi Stephen, thanks for your quick reply, I do not have the possibility to update the firmware, the Dji fly app doesnt show thwe possibility, shall I discharge the DJi fly app and download it again?
2021-8-3
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You may need to send back to DJI.

You could try and bind the drone with the controller again - See the Tutorials on the DJI site. But I suspect that you have bricked the flight controller.

I suggest that you raise a service request with the Local DJI representative group or contact the store where you bought it.

Good luck.
2021-8-3
Use props
roby27
lvl.1

Italy

bjr981s Posted at 8-3 23:53
You may need to send back to DJI.

You could try and bind the drone with the controller again - See the Tutorials on the DJI site. But I suspect that you have bricked the flight controller.

thanks for your suggestion but no results,
it would do any good to reinstal the dji fly app?
2021-8-4
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

Hello
I suggest to try an update with the DJI Assistant. It is not a hack, it is an app setting
2021-8-4
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

MeAtHome Posted at 8-4 03:50
Hello
I suggest to try an update with the DJI Assistant. It is not a hack, it is an app setting
Instructions

Good find. Interesting the Mini CE works fine from the default settings.
2021-8-6
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

MeAtHome Posted at 8-4 03:50
Hello
Instructions

Why do I need to watch a boring and repetitive video when you can write down the steps required?
It takes 5 seconds to read, 15 minutes to watch! Clever!
2021-8-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Maybe you don't, but people learn in different ways. Don't discount the video because you don't find it helpful. I and others find it VERY helpful. Others find written instructions better. Actually seeing the steps is easier for many
2021-8-6
Use props
roby27
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 19:04
Hello there roby27. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to update the firmware of your DJI Mini 2 once again to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post a DJI Tutorial video on DJI Mini 2 | How To Update the Firmware. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxfX5zK3FfY

Thank everybody for trying to help, I throw away the Dji fly app that I had installed and downloaded it again and now it can match the controller with my mini2 and it works!
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

roby27 Posted at 8-9 00:27
Thank everybody for trying to help, I throw away the Dji fly app that I had installed and downloaded it again and now it can match the controller with my mini2 and it works!

Hi there roby27. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that it is now working. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-8-10
Use props
roby27
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-10 21:25
Hi there roby27. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that it is now working. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Thanks, very nice of you!
2021-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules