1477 18 2021-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I know this may of been already posted but its to a point where I'm prett miffed off on the bloat that these mavic 2 batteries have.  I have 6 of them now all bloated and with low charges but they are old and bought when the mv2 came out.

Most reports I have read that the batches from 2018.7 and 2018.8 could of been bad, of course there is no way to tell and I'm sure DJI wont admit it if there was.

I have one battery and most of them are around the same 2018.8 charged 34 times and well its bloated and wont fit in and would be super unsafe to buy.

Now I know a lot of people will say you didnt properly discharge, store or you kept them on the battery charger plus probably a few other things but I have been flying DJI products since the Phantom 1 and am always cautious with my battries especially since I fly with them to locations around the world.

Anyhow of course these are all out of warrenty and well M2 battries are around $149 US right now, has anyone been able to actually send in their battries out of warrenty and get new ones?

I mean 6 battries or what ever you might have addes up in costs.  Normally I wouldnt rant about this but this has been a big issue for a lot of us.

Thoughts?

DJI Support what should I do?

:/
2021-8-3
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I should also note that I live at 7000 feet up here in the Mountains and often finding myself going down or close to sea level.  Now that shouldnt be an issue but I can tell you from all the potato bags we get up here they are about to explode due to the pressure lol
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Mavic 2 batteries. Please take photos and send us an email to support@dji.com, our team will help to check it. Thanks.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2198681 ft
United States

Good luck I haven't had any luck with there service fedex lost my air2s and dji just said oh well guess I'm out 1300 bucks. Buying Autell from now on.
2021-8-4
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-3 22:08
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Mavic 2 batteries. Please take photos and send us an email to , our team will help to check it. Thanks.

I don’t mind doing that but with them out of warranty it seems hopeless.  I just had to buy 4 more batteries $700 US, which sucks because I know the mavic 3 is around the corner
2021-8-4
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-4 06:31
Good luck I haven't had any luck with there service fedex lost my air2s and dji just said oh well guess I'm out 1300 bucks. Buying Autell from now on.

Sorry to hear that .. I always try to add additional insurance on any Hugh priced electronics ..
2021-8-4
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Good luck I haven't had any luck with there service fedex lost my air2s and dji just said oh well guess I'm out 1300 bucks. Buying Autell from now on.

Sorry to hear that .. I always try to add additional insurance on any Hugh priced electronics ..
2021-8-4
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2021-8-4
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

Gateway Posted at 8-4 12:07

Is what it is unfortunately there products are not always worth there poor service then they wanna make it better by offering me 30 credit that wont even be available till 15 days after i activate the lost drone
2021-8-4
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ugg not sure why my posts repeated.. anyhow Ill try to reach out to support .. I just have 4 new batteries, but having x amount I cant use really sucks.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gateway Posted at 8-4 12:01
I don’t mind doing that but with them out of warranty it seems hopeless.  I just had to buy 4 more batteries $700 US, which sucks because I know the mavic 3 is around the corner

Please send the email with the serial number picture, we will try our best to help.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-4 13:38
Is what it is unfortunately there products are not always worth there poor service then they wanna make it better by offering me 30 credit that wont even be available till 15 days after i activate the lost drone

Hi, we are sorry for the difficulties you encountered. We had replied to your post but have not received the reference information from you.
Could you please keep us updated with the order number or ticket number so we can help? Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-8-4
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 23:00
Hi, we are sorry for the difficulties you encountered. We had replied to your post but have not received the reference information from you.
Could you please keep us updated with the order number or ticket number so we can help? Look forward to hearing back from you.

Email was sent with the screenshots of each battery and SN along with a youtube video showing just how bloated/swollen these batteries are.
2021-8-5
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Your request ID: 3713528 has been received.
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gateway Posted at 8-5 19:11
Your request ID: 3713528 has been received.

Got it. Our team will follow up on it soon, please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2021-8-5
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

It is what it is ive been promised by like 6 people its always the same ask for number then a few days then i check up and have to start over again the fact i have to continue to do work just to get some 30 credits that was more of a insult than a peace offering is part of the problem ive been promised by 6 different people at different levels of your customer service and yet and now your fly app crashes ever 2 min i have 2 phones on your list note 10plus and s7.
2021-8-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-10 00:19
It is what it is ive been promised by like 6 people its always the same ask for number then a few days then i check up and have to start over again the fact i have to continue to do work just to get some 30 credits that was more of a insult than a peace offering is part of the problem ive been promised by 6 different people at different levels of your customer service and yet and now your fly app crashes ever 2 min i have 2 phones on your list note 10plus and s7.

Hello, there. Sorry for what's happened. We really want to help you and we will definitely help you if you can tell us some reference number, such as case number, ticket number. We just want to quickly know the whole issue and find our designated team. Could please tell me more details in your post or through PM or wherever you like?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=247440
2021-8-10
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-10 01:16
Hello, there. Sorry for what's happened. We really want to help you and we will definitely help you if you can tell us some reference number, such as case number, ticket number. We just want to quickly know the whole issue and find our designated team. Could please tell me more details in your post or through PM or wherever you like?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=247440

0017889707750 my order number
2021-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-11 16:47
0017889707750 my order number

Thanks for providing the information. As per check, the investigation result of your case had been sent to you via email on Aug 06, could you please check it?
The courier company reported that the package was successfully delivered on 5th Aug 2021 without any logistic exception, so the claim had been rejected. At the same time, you have activated the drone on 6th Aug 2021, right after the day you received the drone.
Should there any other concerns, please feel free to reply back the email, we'll keep following up on it.
2021-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules