Can not buy Refresh after video approved
565 4 2021-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

Will not let me buy Refresh for my P4Pro V2.0 after video approved, AC sn# 11USJ3AR711046, said "You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before or you have pending order of DJI Care, please go to My Orders to check."Iam trying to buy refresh online at DJI, There are no new orders only old orders, video was approved this morning.

Hannah Mae (Support)                                                            

2021年8月3日 GMT+815:00            

Dear Ronnie,

Thank you for uploading your video verification.

We're delighted to inform you that your verification video has been approved by our staff.

You can now purchase DJI Care Refresh on DJI official website directly. Please  be reminded that your S/N verification will be invalid 72 hours after  your video verification approved. Don't delay because the serial number  will be invalid.

2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated via email. Thanks for your patience.
2021-8-3
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States

My patience is not a problem, but time is, I have just lost 24hours of my 72 hours to sign up for Refresh.
2021-8-4
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States

I would like DJI to freeze my time window of 72 hours to get my refresh after video was approved, over 32 hours lost of the 72, because DJI can not send me a update on my problem, all my information is on you computer, it should not take this long to find the problem, if someone is looking, last message from DJI was yesterday at 18:00
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dog Man Posted at 8-4 16:48
I would like DJI to freeze my time window of 72 hours to get my refresh after video was approved, over 32 hours lost of the 72, because DJI can not send me a update on my problem, all my information is on you computer, it should not take this long to find the problem, if someone is looking, last message from DJI was yesterday at 18:00

Hi, I am sorry for waiting, rest assured, we will figure out the case and help to sort out the situation.
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules