DJI FPV auxiliary bottom light option greyed out in Safety Menu/A...
4683 1 2021-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PRAXXUS
lvl.2

Canada

The bottom auxiliary LED light option is greyed out in the Safety/Advanced Settings. "Auxiliary LED = Auto".

I'm trying to change this to ON, because I have the C1 button set to Auxiliary LED on single press. But I can't activate the bottom aux LED with the C1 button, because it is set to AUTO in the Safety/Advanced Settings section.

Does anybody know how to change the Auxiliary LED from Auto to ON, (it's greyed out).

2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The auxiliary bottom light of the DJI FPV can only be enabled when the propellers rotate. When the propellers do not rotate after the aircraft is power on, the Auxiliary Bottom Light option on the DJI FPV Goggles V2 screen is gray and disabled. The auxiliary bottom light cannot be turned on or off manually at this stage. Also, when the propellers rotate after the aircraft is powered on, the Auxiliary Bottom Light option becomes white and is available for selection, At this moment, the user can choose to turn the auxiliary bottom light on or off. DJI FPV Goggles interface before the propellers rotate. Hope this helps. Thank you!
2021-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules