just bought a new DJI FPV cant fly it bc stick error
1947 1 2021-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jgallot1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15738 ft
United States

Hope someone can help meJust want to fly. So, yes I got the new fpv drone combo ,,, I open it only to shut down cause I get controller stick error if I try to fly it sat it cant so I wanted to take it on a trip, So, I just bought anothe controller. This one I cant get to
join up with my FPV drone. fast forward to now I am having so much trouble pairing my P1rc with the DJI FPV drone I did the three
button salute with rc then press the button on battery on drone thats not working either. Please help. Jgallot1. The remote that came with the drone
which  has the stick error,,,, did calibration through the google goggles and it seems

the test never ends. so hope someones knows how to pair the P1RC to the DJI FPV drone.

[audio][/audio]

2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jgallot1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to update the firmware of the said DJI Drone via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the issue will still persist? In addition I will post a DJI Tutorial video on DJI FPV | How to Link the DJI FPV with Goggles and Remote Controller. Thank you.

2021-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules