12Next >
81917 44 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

I like to inform that something great is happen @ DH.

The hack on the Mini2 is not fully automatic like on the other drones, for the Mini2 you need to press the button on the butt of the drone after boot, wait a few seconds until the beeping stops, then press it again, after that the drone will blink red at the front light. Now the hack is active. This procedure needs to be done after every boot of the drone, but thats it. No internet needed, mobile phone OS does not matter, and even SmartController is supported 100%

For all other drones in this release (Air2, Air2S, FPV) the hack is fully automatic. Once installed the drone will stay in FCC mode no matter what. You can now use the SmartController, or even iOS to fly your drone with full FCC power.

For the FPV this is also a very important hack, because with our new FCC hack directly on the FPV drone you are able to use the DJI Fly app at the same time, so you can get VIDEO OUT  on the phone screen

read https://drone-hacks.com/blog/post/430
cheers

2021-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting.  Thanks for sharing.
2021-8-4
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Your welcome
2021-8-4
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

NEW FIRMWARE FPV
DJI FPV update 01.02.0020 does NOTHING except changing the certificate mechanism. DO NOT UPDATE! You can stay on your current firmware indefinetly if you want to enjoy the hacks
2021-8-30
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

CERTIFICATE HACK , to unlock NFZ and height limits
read this:
https://drone-hacks.com/blog/post/532
2021-8-30
Use props
Freipilot
lvl.1

Germany

The drone-hacks guys want now 40€ for FCC hack.
A free solution for Mavic Air / Air 2 and Mini / Mini2 is the "Mavic Air 2 FCC.apk" App. You connect your Smartphone with the USB-C interface of the RC. Start drone and RC and the App. Press button "Patch". After that close App remain drone and RC on but disconnet USB-C and instead connect the Smarthphne to the normal USB interface on the top. Start DJI Fly and it will run with FCC power.
2021-11-17
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Freipilot Posted at 11-17 10:18
A free solution for Mavic Air / Air 2 and Mini / Mini2 is the "Mavic Air 2 FCC.apk" App. You connect your Smartphone with the USB-C interface of the RC. Start drone and RC and the App. Press button "Patch". After that close App remain drone and RC on but disconnet USB-C and instead connect the Smarthphne to the normal USB interface on the top. Start DJI Fly and it will run with FCC power.

40 euros is also for NFZ and Height removal.
Also some new is the NLD 2.5W Bi-Di Signal booster kit for DJI drones.
https://nolimitdronez.com/nld-25w-signal-booster-ki
2021-11-17
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Freipilot Posted at 11-17 10:18
A free solution for Mavic Air / Air 2 and Mini / Mini2 is the "Mavic Air 2 FCC.apk" App. You connect your Smartphone with the USB-C interface of the RC. Start drone and RC and the App. Press button "Patch". After that close App remain drone and RC on but disconnet USB-C and instead connect the Smarthphne to the normal USB interface on the top. Start DJI Fly and it will run with FCC power.

Did you tested it Mavic air 2 FCC.apk?

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1 ... amp;export=download
2021-11-17
Use props
Freipilot
lvl.1

Germany

"Nolimitdronez" works not for DJI Mini 2 and not offer FCC hack.
My impression is that there some guys making much money for a hack you can have also for free (or developer donation). Drone-hacks double price to 40€ and Drone-Tweaks will every year 24€, what means you pay 240€ after 10 years for the same FCC hack.
My favorite is "Mavic air 2 FCC.apk" (thank you dji_MODDER for the link). It's free but I donate the developer (button in App) for his work.
2021-11-19
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

!!! DO NOT UPDATE Drone firmware for Air2 (latest good: 01.01.0610), Air2S (latest good: 02.04.2040) and FPV (latest good: 01.02.0000) !!!
!!! New Firmware versions Air2 - 01.01.0690 | Air2s - 02.04.2110 WILL break the hack and CANNOT be downgraded !!!

If you want to activate a new drone and DJI Fly tries to force you to update, use dronehacks to flash the recommended firmware first!
After you are on the recommended firmware version go ahead and activate, DJI Fly will NOT force the activaton anymore!
2021-11-21
Use props
Treviño
New
Flight distance : 12851 ft

Italy

Freipilot Posted at 2021-11-17 10:18

I've the felling that it's not for Mini though, as it requires the new RC that has two USB ports, while in the old (wifi) one there's just one.

So can't be used in neither the Mini or Mini SE.
2022-1-7
Use props
fansf3d275f1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3653747 ft
Greece

Can somebody confirm that "Mavic air 2 FCC.apk" actually boosts the signal of the drone or is it just a UI tweak.
I've tried it a lot of times, it indeed changes the dbm scale under transmission tab but I cannot understand if it boosts the signal because I have the same results with or without using the mod.
I did a lot of tests these days with my Mini2 but in 4-5 km away (I had to return it back because of battery draining) the signal level was the same both in ce and fcc mode.
2022-1-16
Use props
ShockrUK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13110 ft
United Kingdom

fansf3d275f1 Posted at 1-16 10:48
Can somebody confirm that "Mavic air 2 FCC.apk" actually boosts the signal of the drone or is it just a UI tweak.
I've tried it a lot of times, it indeed changes the dbm scale under transmission tab but I cannot understand if it boosts the signal because I have the same results with or without using the mod.
I did a lot of tests these days with my Mini2 but in 4-5 km away (I had to return it back because of battery draining) the signal level was the same both in ce and fcc mode.

Have you had any more luck with this endeavour?
2022-1-27
Use props
Disturbed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7326 ft
Germany

Freipilot Posted at 2021-11-19 13:59
"Nolimitdronez" works not for DJI Mini 2 and not offer FCC hack.
My impression is that there some guys making much money for a hack you can have also for free (or developer donation). Drone-hacks double price to 40€ and Drone-Tweaks will every year 24€, what means you pay 240€ after 10 years for the same FCC hack.
My favorite is "Mavic air 2 FCC.apk" (thank you dji_MODDER for the link). It's free but I donate the developer (button in App) for his work.

Usually i understand if yomeone wants some money for programming a working software but in this case its really disgusting because its obviously not tested properly. I did everything required, downgraded the firmware, installed Assistant 2 and bought me a regular license and no chack at all works. The FCC hack results in a not ending reboot of the drone itself and the rest of the hacks in an error message telling no hack possible. So my 40 Euro gone? I opened a claim with Paypal.
2022-1-28
Use props
Disturbed
lvl.1
Germany

dji_MODDER Posted at 2021-11-17 22:27
40 euros is also for NFZ and Height removal.
Also some new is the NLD 2.5W Bi-Di Signal booster kit for DJI drones.
https://nolimitdronez.com/nld-25w-signal-booster-ki

Not true, my FPV is on FW 01.02.0020 and the only hack possible is Signal hack. To get me a license cost me 40 Euro. Only for signal hacking, which is expensive imo..
Ok i see i can downgrade my FPV to

and then more hacks will be possible. So if i do the downgrade to 02.0000 - then FCC hack, NFZ and altitude limit removal will be possible? Because if so, it is worth to pay 40 bucks.

2022-1-28
Use props
Disturbed
lvl.1
Germany

Disturbed Posted at 1-28 08:23
Not true, my FPV is on FW 01.02.0020 and the only hack possible is Signal hack. To get me a license cost me 40 Euro. Only for signal hacking, which is expensive imo..
Ok i see i can downgrade my FPV to 01.02.0000
and then more hacks will be possible. So if i do the downgrade to 02.0000 - then FCC hack, NFZ and altitude limit removal will be possible? Because if so, it is worth to pay 40 bucks.

Ok now i am really upset. I bought me a license, after downgrade my FPV Racer and nothing works at all. No hack possible,. I installed assistant 2, downgraded the firmware and check the screenshots:

I want my money back
2022-1-29
Use props
Disturbed
lvl.1
Germany

Disturbed Posted at 1-29 02:04
Ok now i am really upset. I bought me a license, after downgrade my FPV Racer and nothing works at all. No hack possible,. I installed assistant 2, downgraded the firmware and check the screenshots:[view_image][view_image]

I want my money back

Now i have been fully refunded instead of giving me a solution. Pretty nice, Drone-hacks. This shows me your software is not working on DJI FPV drones. Thanks for nothing
2022-1-29
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Did you contact bin4ry @ https://www.dji-rev.com/dji-rev/channels/dronehacks ? You can ask what you have doing wrong or ask for help there.
2022-1-29
Use props
Disturbed
lvl.1
Germany

dji_MODDER Posted at 1-29 07:05
Did you contact bin4ry @ https://www.dji-rev.com/dji-rev/channels/dronehacks ? You can ask what you have doing wrong or ask for help there.

Thanks old crow, i did contact the support and Raphael replied to me with some reasons why it obviously didn't worked. But before i could try he gave me a full refund, i guess he is not sure if it works with the DJI FPV. So all i can say, it was a try but no more.
2022-1-29
Use props
ranrick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8721903 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

Has anyone confirmed if this works with the Air 2s as well?
2022-2-16
Use props
Xeno Prod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52103 ft

Belgium

ranrick Posted at 2-16 02:21
Has anyone confirmed if this works with the Air 2s as well?

Hello, have you tried ?
Thank you
2022-3-27
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Xeno Prod Posted at 3-27 10:58
Hello, have you tried ?
Thank you

I can tell you that it works.
2022-3-27
Use props
Xeno Prod
lvl.1

Belgium

Miguel Leitao Posted at 3-27 11:40
I can tell you that it works.

In Air2S?
Afraid of breaking my drone...
2022-3-27
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Portugal

Xeno Prod Posted at 3-27 12:18
In Air2S?
Afraid of breaking my drone...

Has i said, yes it works on Air 2S.
2022-3-27
Use props
ranrick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8721903 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

Miguel Leitao Posted at 3-27 12:50
Has i said, yes it works on Air 2S.

Nice, thanks for the info mate.
2022-3-28
Use props
Xeno Prod
lvl.1

Belgium

it works of course the Air2S, but it must be done at each start. It's not that serious.
2022-3-28
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Portugal

Xeno Prod Posted at 3-28 01:50
it works of course the Air2S, but it must be done at each start. It's not that serious.

Wrong! They have permanent FCC hack for Air2S. Only has to be applied once.
2022-3-28
Use props
Xeno Prod
lvl.1

Belgium

Miguel Leitao Posted at 3-28 11:55
Wrong! They have permanent FCC hack for Air2S. Only has to be applied once.

True! And I am talking about the air2fcc.apk application. I just tested it and there is only one button, so I think I know what I'm talking about!
2022-3-30
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Portugal

Xeno Prod Posted at 3-30 00:46
True! And I am talking about the air2fcc.apk application. I just tested it and there is only one button, so I think I know what I'm talking about!

With the desktop PC app the hack is permanent. Only needs to be donne once. With the air2fcc.apk android app you have to apply hack in each flight.
2022-3-30
Use props
Xeno Prod
lvl.1

Belgium

Miguel Leitao Posted at 3-30 12:46
With the desktop PC app the hack is permanent. Only needs to be donne once. With the air2fcc.apk android app you have to apply hack in each flight.

But the app is free
2022-3-30
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Portugal

The APP is free to download yes, but you have to login and pay for it to work. If you dont pay the APP wont work.
2022-3-31
Use props
Xeno Prod
lvl.1

Belgium

Miguel Leitao Posted at 3-31 04:47
The APP is free to download yes, but you have to login and pay for it to work. If you dont pay the APP wont work.

No, I was talking about the Air2S.apk app which is totally free. The choice is quickly made.
2022-3-31
Use props
Gagi DJI Expet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6313829 ft
Serbia

A free solution for Mavic Air / Air 2 and Mini / Mini2 is the "Mavic Air 2 FCC.apk" App. You connect your Smartphone with the USB-C interface of the RC. Start drone and RC and the App. Press button "atch". After that close App remain drone and RC on but disconnet USB-C and instead connect the Smarthphne to the normal USB interface on the top. Start DJI Fly and it will run with FCC power.

It's work. Thanks very much.
2022-5-7
Use props
djiuser_7tpn8o9uD1MJ
New

Netherlands

The magic air 2 FCC.apk works on my Samsung S10, however not on my OnePlus 6t. Does anyone have an idea why?
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_IBlCSl8N0JoD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173369 ft

Netherlands

Old crow, any update on FCC for the Mavic 3 incl RC pro controller?
2022-5-22
Use props
djiuser_EID43AXr09ns
New

United States

Anyone know if the altitude unlock hacks will become available for the dji mini 2 firmware 1.04.0000?

I plan on buying a new mini 2 and want to unlock it...
2022-6-22
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

djiuser_EID43AXr09ns Posted at 6-22 19:41
Anyone know if the altitude unlock hacks will become available for the dji mini 2 firmware 1.04.0000?

I plan on buying a new mini 2 and want to unlock it...

No, only FCC power can be done (not pernament). or you should do this:
out of the box go to : https://drone-hacks.com/, buy license

note: start DroneHacks application and flash the firmware version we recommend.
After you have flashed the recommended firmware version you should be able to activate your drone WITHOUT DJI Fly enforcing you to update to the latest version.
then you can Unlock Altitude

2022-6-22
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

News from DH
Hello all,
DJI recently release a new firmware update for the Air2 (01.01.820) and Air2s (02.04.2190). We have added the compatibility to downgrade this firmware versions to our recommended firmware versions (Air2 - 01.01.0610; Air2s - 02.04.2040), this enables you to use our certificate as well as the other hacks . No Software update needed, all works with Client 1.26, we enabled it server-sided

DH-Companion will soon to be updated to work with Mini 3, it will give you the chance to use our temporary FCC hack (needs to be redone after every boot!), please remember DH-Companion only works for NON smartcontrollers!
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_2ClOPuInIpdv
New

Argentina

Hello,

Can somebody confirm that when I buy a license @ drone hacks for my fpv that I also can use the dji fly app to use the video output during my flight?
Until now this is very unclear.
I watched on YouTube also a movie and as I understand that movie dji is still forcing to update again the firmware after the 40€ hack is done once the fly app is connected to the drone. Using the fly app (online) in combination with the drone hack is the only reason why I should purchase the license. Otherwise it is better to keep on using the android apk because this one is also permanent until the fly app is connected to your goggles and the android apk is very fast and easy to enable again the fcc mode.
2022-6-26
Use props
djiuser_2ClOPuInIpdv
New

Argentina

Hello again,
What about the mavic air 2??
Can I use with this one also the dji fly app (online) in combination with the drone hack?
The MA 2 has to be operated with the dji fly app so I have to know for sure once I downgrade the firmware that dji will not force me to upgrade it once I connect my fly app (online).
I can not take my phone offline during my flights so it is very important to give a clear answer because until now nobody answered this with complete conviction.
2022-6-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules