Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
permanent FCC hacks for Mini2, Air2, Air2s and FPV
8345 11 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_MODDER
Captain
Flight distance : 11588 ft
Netherlands

I like to inform that something great is happen @ DH.

The hack on the Mini2 is not fully automatic like on the other drones, for the Mini2 you need to press the button on the butt of the drone after boot, wait a few seconds until the beeping stops, then press it again, after that the drone will blink red at the front light. Now the hack is active. This procedure needs to be done after every boot of the drone, but thats it. No internet needed, mobile phone OS does not matter, and even SmartController is supported 100%

For all other drones in this release (Air2, Air2S, FPV) the hack is fully automatic. Once installed the drone will stay in FCC mode no matter what. You can now use the SmartController, or even iOS to fly your drone with full FCC power.

For the FPV this is also a very important hack, because with our new FCC hack directly on the FPV drone you are able to use the DJI Fly app at the same time, so you can get VIDEO OUT  on the phone screen

read https://drone-hacks.com/blog/post/430
cheers

2021-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

Interesting.  Thanks for sharing.
2021-8-4
Use props
dji_MODDER
Captain
Netherlands

Your welcome
2021-8-4
Use props
dji_MODDER
Captain
Netherlands

NEW FIRMWARE FPV
DJI FPV update 01.02.0020 does NOTHING except changing the certificate mechanism. DO NOT UPDATE! You can stay on your current firmware indefinetly if you want to enjoy the hacks
2021-8-30
Use props
dji_MODDER
Captain
Netherlands

CERTIFICATE HACK , to unlock NFZ and height limits
read this:
https://drone-hacks.com/blog/post/532
2021-8-30
Use props
Freipilot
lvl.1

Germany

The drone-hacks guys want now 40€ for FCC hack.
A free solution for Mavic Air / Air 2 and Mini / Mini2 is the "Mavic Air 2 FCC.apk" App. You connect your Smartphone with the USB-C interface of the RC. Start drone and RC and the App. Press button "Patch". After that close App remain drone and RC on but disconnet USB-C and instead connect the Smarthphne to the normal USB interface on the top. Start DJI Fly and it will run with FCC power.
2021-11-17
Use props
dji_MODDER
Captain
Netherlands

Freipilot Posted at 11-17 10:18
A free solution for Mavic Air / Air 2 and Mini / Mini2 is the "Mavic Air 2 FCC.apk" App. You connect your Smartphone with the USB-C interface of the RC. Start drone and RC and the App. Press button "Patch". After that close App remain drone and RC on but disconnet USB-C and instead connect the Smarthphne to the normal USB interface on the top. Start DJI Fly and it will run with FCC power.

40 euros is also for NFZ and Height removal.
Also some new is the NLD 2.5W Bi-Di Signal booster kit for DJI drones.
https://nolimitdronez.com/nld-25w-signal-booster-ki
2021-11-17
Use props
dji_MODDER
Captain
Netherlands

Freipilot Posted at 11-17 10:18
A free solution for Mavic Air / Air 2 and Mini / Mini2 is the "Mavic Air 2 FCC.apk" App. You connect your Smartphone with the USB-C interface of the RC. Start drone and RC and the App. Press button "Patch". After that close App remain drone and RC on but disconnet USB-C and instead connect the Smarthphne to the normal USB interface on the top. Start DJI Fly and it will run with FCC power.

Did you tested it Mavic air 2 FCC.apk?

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1 ... amp;export=download
2021-11-17
Use props
Freipilot
lvl.1

Germany

"Nolimitdronez" works not for DJI Mini 2 and not offer FCC hack.
My impression is that there some guys making much money for a hack you can have also for free (or developer donation). Drone-hacks double price to 40€ and Drone-Tweaks will every year 24€, what means you pay 240€ after 10 years for the same FCC hack.
My favorite is "Mavic air 2 FCC.apk" (thank you dji_MODDER for the link). It's free but I donate the developer (button in App) for his work.
2021-11-19
Use props
dji_MODDER
Captain
Netherlands

!!! DO NOT UPDATE Drone firmware for Air2 (latest good: 01.01.0610), Air2S (latest good: 02.04.2040) and FPV (latest good: 01.02.0000) !!!
!!! New Firmware versions Air2 - 01.01.0690 | Air2s - 02.04.2110 WILL break the hack and CANNOT be downgraded !!!

If you want to activate a new drone and DJI Fly tries to force you to update, use dronehacks to flash the recommended firmware first!
After you are on the recommended firmware version go ahead and activate, DJI Fly will NOT force the activaton anymore!
2021-11-21
Use props
Treviño
New
Flight distance : 12851 ft

Italy

Freipilot Posted at 2021-11-17 10:18

I've the felling that it's not for Mini though, as it requires the new RC that has two USB ports, while in the old (wifi) one there's just one.

So can't be used in neither the Mini or Mini SE.
1-7 14:48
Use props
fansf3d275f1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3438015 ft
Greece

Can somebody confirm that "Mavic air 2 FCC.apk" actually boosts the signal of the drone or is it just a UI tweak.
I've tried it a lot of times, it indeed changes the dbm scale under transmission tab but I cannot understand if it boosts the signal because I have the same results with or without using the mod.
I did a lot of tests these days with my Mini2 but in 4-5 km away (I had to return it back because of battery draining) the signal level was the same both in ce and fcc mode.
1-16 10:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules