82245 45 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BjY9BC2fW0Zo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634052 ft

Portugal

Freipilot Posted at 2021-11-17 10:18
The drone-hacks guys want now 40€ for FCC hack.
A free solution for Mavic Air / Air 2 and Mini / Mini2 is the "Mavic Air 2 FCC.apk" App. You connect your Smartphone with the USB-C interface of the RC. Start drone and RC and the App. Press button "Patch". After that close App remain drone and RC on but disconnet USB-C and instead connect the Smarthphne to the normal USB interface on the top. Start DJI Fly and it will run with FCC power.
The "Mavic Air 2 apk" app works just very fine to me !!!
Really its a must !!!
It works !!!
Its free  !!!
I use a M3P and a normal RC with no screen and the MP3 have been at 3.8km from home point, plus 3.8km to return to home using normal battery.
The thing is that RC doesnt show green on the map.
On the IOS DJI fly app map only the home point and the drone will appear in green color, because the RC is fakely located on the American Continent.
Also as a bónus the max flight altitud will just pop up to 500m after the first patch and it will stay on all the time !!!
Very nice flying distances using FCC mode after pathing with DJI Mavic 2 apk for free !!! Thanks to the apk programer manager !!!
2022-8-22
Use props
fans43b00a84
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19626155 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Thank you. On the link it says it is free but then when you start the hack it asks you to pay E40 so is it free or not?
2022-12-18
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

frome dronehacks:
We will reduce our prices for a limited time, the discounted prices are as follows:
Regular -> 35Euro
Profession -> 70Euro
Enterprise -> 200Euro
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_ZYnfSAL4O38D
New

New Zealand

nolimitdronez fully support the DJI FPV and people should go and check it out
2023-5-26
Use props
djiuser_ZYnfSAL4O38D
New

New Zealand

I've used their software in previous drones and it makes things so easy. One click. And its all done for you, no worrying needed!
2023-5-26
Use props
tkmark
lvl.1

China

djiuser_2ClOPuInIpdv Posted at 2022-6-26 07:47
Hello again,
What about the mavic air 2??
Can I use with this one also the dji fly app (online) in combination with the drone hack?

I emailed the drone-hack guys about your requirement which I got same, i.e. use DJI fly with hacks. They told me that I can use a modified firmware which can trick dji fly app that the drone got the latest firmware so there will not be prompted upgrade, but still they don't recommend to use DJI Fly because there still will be potential risk about force upgrade somehow.
4-20 20:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules