Freewell Launch VNDXMIST filter for M2P.
474 22 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Freewell Launch VNDXMIST filter.

2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have came upon. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2021-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find DA.    Freewell always stays on top of their game.
2021-8-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-4 05:48
Nice find DA.    Freewell always stays on top of their game.

They seem to be upping the quality too.
2021-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-4 07:59
They seem to be upping the quality too.

Appears they have.  I've had no issues with Freewell filters.
2021-8-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-5 03:24
Appears they have.  I've had no issues with Freewell filters.

The ones I have on the M2P have been spot on so far.
2021-8-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-5 23:29
The ones I have on the M2P have been spot on so far.

Did you watch this video on the Mavic 3 Pro?

2021-8-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-6 02:53
Did you watch this video on the Mavic 3 Pro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSaqdqQhmKo

I’m not sure I agree with that logic. If the chip shortage was an issue it would also limit other drones in the range and were not seeing that.
2021-8-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-6 03:15
I’m not sure I agree with that logic. If the chip shortage was an issue it would also limit other drones in the range and were not seeing that.

I agree with you on this.  I think it will still be released in November-December timeframe.  Would make a nice present to give myself.  
2021-8-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-7 02:51
I agree with you on this.  I think it will still be released in November-December timeframe.  Would make a nice present to give myself.

November would be my guess too.  But it all depends on how well the 2 is still selling,  because if its selling why replace it?
2021-8-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-7 02:59
November would be my guess too.  But it all depends on how well the 2 is still selling,  because if its selling why replace it?

I would think the rumors of a M3P release would slow down sales of the M2P.  I'm seeing more and more used M2P being sold on facebook marketplace and ebay.  Appears current owners are prepping to move up to M3P.  Just my thoughts.
2021-8-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-7 03:05
I would think the rumors of a M3P release would slow down sales of the M2P.  I'm seeing more and more used M2P being sold on facebook marketplace and ebay.  Appears current owners are prepping to move up to M3P.  Just my thoughts.

I usually get the new tech when it comes out but in this case Im so happy with the M2P and Mini 2 combo (especially with the new EU rules) I dont know what it would take to inspire an upgrade.    I probably would have a said a better sensor but I just got On1's NoNoise AI plugin and so far on my high ISO shots from my IR camera Im amazed with the results.  I will be trying it on some drone shots shortly.
2021-8-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-7 03:21
I usually get the new tech when it comes out but in this case Im so happy with the M2P and Mini 2 combo (especially with the new EU rules) I dont know what it would take to inspire an upgrade.    I probably would have a said a better sensor but I just got On1's NoNoise AI plugin and so far on my high ISO shots from my IR camera Im amazed with the results.  I will be trying it on some drone shots shortly.

I kind of figured you were an early adopter of new tech.  However, in view of the new EU drone rules I can see why you are apprehensive about upgrading, especially with the performance you are getting out of the Mini2 and M2P.
2021-8-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-8 03:05
I kind of figured you were an early adopter of new tech.  However, in view of the new EU drone rules I can see why you are apprehensive about upgrading, especially with the performance you are getting out of the Mini2 and M2P.

yeah,  the more im thinking about it the more I think it needs to be a big upgrade,  something I dont even know that I want yet.   And if its not EU classified its a non starter regardless.
2021-8-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-8 03:36
yeah,  the more im thinking about it the more I think it needs to be a big upgrade,  something I dont even know that I want yet.   And if its not EU classified its a non starter regardless.

Guess we will have to wait and see what DJI has dreamed up.  
2021-8-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-9 02:20
Guess we will have to wait and see what DJI has dreamed up.

Well I have the M2P in the car to go buzz some wind turbines if it stops raining,   and there's a thought,  perhaps the upgrade can make it rain proof.
2021-8-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-9 02:23
Well I have the M2P in the car to go buzz some wind turbines if it stops raining,   and there's a thought,  perhaps the upgrade can make it rain proof.

Rain proof would definitely enhance sales.  Hope the rain stops and you can get in a flight.  

Despite the weather hope you have a great week DA.
2021-8-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-9 02:38
Rain proof would definitely enhance sales.  Hope the rain stops and you can get in a flight.  

Despite the weather hope you have a great week DA.

I thought it was a good idea so I created a poll to gauge opinion.
2021-8-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-9 02:44
I thought it was a good idea so I created a poll to gauge opinion.

I just saw that poll, voted and commented.  Hopefully, DJI will consider the idea.  
2021-8-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-9 03:27
I just saw that poll, voted and commented.  Hopefully, DJI will consider the idea.

Cheers DT for the support.
2021-8-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So far my experiences with these are mixed.
2021-8-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 8-9 06:32
So far my experiences with these are mixed.

Ive had a freewell filter on the M2P for some months now and have been quite happy,    on the Mini I have MCUV filter from sunny life but I've noticed in some scenarios like -90 degrees over water I get some vignette.
2021-8-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 8-9 06:46
Ive had a freewell filter on the M2P for some months now and have been quite happy,    on the Mini I have MCUV filter from sunny life but I've noticed in some scenarios like -90 degrees over water I get some vignette.

I have had 3 variable ND filters. None were good. Especially at the extreme end.
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules