Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

Just a small suggestion for your Pocket 3.

Make Controller Wheel V2

1. With silent and soft wheel(s) for tilt and pan
2. Also wheel for manual focus (option)
3. 2-4 silent buttons for functions

Similar to the Controller Wheel. Nearly with the same size you could do all this. Name it what ever Do-it-all-Controller ..

Because Controller Wheel is so good and silent to operate. That MiniStick with Pocket 2 is far from that.

And dont save with quality. Those who would by it they give that extra 10€ for it..

But before this make that webcam feature and fix everything else too.
2021-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

2021-8-4
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Agree with the webcam and other firmware issue fixes. Personally, I have had no serious problems with the mini joystick, but having options certainly doesn't hurt. Haven't bought the controller wheel myself (at least yet), but am considering one.

Before planning to do accessories and updates to the next model, I think they should first try to make the current version the best they can. Not many of us are willing to take the risk again, if they first use hundreds of dollars, euros etc. on a model only to see the firmware development cease with many unhappy with the current version, only for the company to abandon it in favor of selling a new - and also possibly flawed - version.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Aavalaakso. Good day and thank for sharing theses information and for giving out your valued insight with us with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules