Strange problem taking off Mavic 2 rear sensors faulty
377 3 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lore87
lvl.1
Italy

hi,

after a crash a low rear sensor broke. drone out of warranty. I'm waiting for the replacement.

The problem is:

the mavic 2 Pro turns on regularly, finds the gps signal and is green says "takeoff ready".
On the app comes the message of the rear sensor that does not work but with the x I close the message.

Well, I arm the engines, the drone rises 20cm and lands immediately ... in all cases.
I put the switch in S mode and the drone flies regularly in sport mode.

Now, I knew that even a broken sensor the drone had to fly the same ... where am I wrong?

Do I have to disable something in the submenus?
also because by saying to deactivate the sensors the drone does not take off anyway. Is there any way to disable the rear sensors?
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lore87. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since your DJI Drone crashed before and now you are experiencing this issues. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help, assess the said DJI drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-8-4
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which sensor is this? The one on the bottom toward the rear, or the one on the rear toward the bottom?
2021-8-4
Use props
Lore87
lvl.1
Italy

GaryDoug Posted at 8-4 19:02
Which sensor is this? The one on the bottom toward the rear, or the one on the rear toward the bottom?

This:
20210805_083235.jpg
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules