Zero service
1178 22 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2198681 ft
United States

Do not buy dji very poor customer service and if your package is lost they will not refund out $1300 on a new drone and they won't even call me.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered. I tried to pull up some information using your DJI Forum details but no new transactions were found. Could you please tell me more about what happened and provide us the case number (CAS) or the order number? Thank you.
2021-8-4
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

Already spent 2 days dealing with your customer service after being denied a refund for package not delivered I was basically insulted with a 30 credit that would not even be available to me for 15 days after I get my product yet it seams to be lost in the mail lot of good that dose me. I've already started taking other steps to reclaim my loss as your utter lack of customer support has not been of any assistance. I posted so that potential new buyers would be aware that your poor customer service may not be worth your product.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-4 09:06
Already spent 2 days dealing with your customer service after being denied a refund for package not delivered I was basically insulted with a 30 credit that would not even be available to me for 15 days after I get my product yet it seams to be lost in the mail lot of good that dose me. I've already started taking other steps to reclaim my loss as your utter lack of customer support has not been of any assistance. I posted so that potential new buyers would be aware that your poor customer service may not be worth your product.

We are sorry for the trouble this had caused you. This is not the experience we want you to have. For us to have a better visualization of the situation of the order, could you please provide us the order number? We'll do our best to help, thank you.
2021-8-4
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

Obviously paying attention is not a requirement for customer service.
2021-8-4
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

And now not even the automated service will answer me wow what a fraud.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-4 14:25
And now not even the automated service will answer me wow what a fraud.

I'm sorry to read your frustrations and I want to apologize for the experience you’ve had. It’s not our usual standard and we understand how frustrating this must be. For us to have a better visualization of the concern and to review the case, could you please provide me the order number? You can PM me the details needed. We'll try our best to help, thank you.
2021-8-4
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

Poor customer service

Since dji dose not seem to like to communicate very well figured id get there attion here. Why dose it take over 16 days for my problem to be sent to the proper department is that department closed. Im no longer satisfied with the daily we are sorry you where dumb enough to waste your money with us emails. Dji you need to respond and solve the issue immediately with all that in the next few days as im sure ill get no more than the basic responce ill be selling a airs2s paper whieght and strongly recommend that any one looking for a new drone to look some place different i had an opportunity to play with a Autel Evo 2 WAY better machine and no stupid geo fence.
2021-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi there. We're sorry for reading your frustrations. Rest assured that this matter was already correlated with the team relevant. We would appreciate more patience and your kind understanding in resolving this issue.
2021-8-21
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-21 08:59
Hi there. We're sorry for reading your frustrations. Rest assured that this matter was already correlated with the team relevant. We would appreciate more patience and your kind understanding in resolving this issue.

Your company is incapable of solving problems DJI is fraud at its best but this is what we get doing business with a Chinese company thats already on our government's watch list for safty concerns.
2021-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-21 10:17
Your company is incapable of solving problems DJI is fraud at its best but this is what we get doing business with a Chinese company thats already on our government's watch list for safty concerns.

Hi. We understand your sentiments and being frustrated now. Rest assured that we'll keep an eye on the situation and communicate with the team for any updates as long as they become available. Thanks again for your patience and kind understanding.
2021-8-21
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-21 15:54
Hi. We understand your sentiments and being frustrated now. Rest assured that we'll keep an eye on the situation and communicate with the team for any updates as long as they become available. Thanks again for your patience and kind understanding.

I love the way you thank me for my patience like I have a choice and the only thing i understand is DJI DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS you have definitely lost a customer with me at this point. Its been over 2 weeks with ZERO response or progress this is unacceptable your company is fraud and i will spend every free moment doing my best to prevent anyone else from spending money with you i will make it my mission to cost you money.
2021-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-21 21:11
I love the way you thank me for my patience like I have a choice and the only thing i understand is DJI DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS you have definitely lost a customer with me at this point. Its been over 2 weeks with ZERO response or progress this is unacceptable your company is fraud and i will spend every free moment doing my best to prevent anyone else from spending money with you i will make it my mission to cost you money.

Hi there, as I had replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =247400&pid=2535867, the investigation result of your case had been sent to you via email on Aug 06, could you please check it?
The courier company reported that the package was successfully delivered on 5th Aug 2021 without any logistic exception, so the claim had been rejected. At the same time, you have activated the drone (DJI Air 2S) on 6th Aug 2021, right after the day you received the drone.
Should there be any other concerns, please feel free to reply back the email, we'll keep following up on it. Thanks.
2021-8-22
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-22 01:17
Hi there, as I had replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=247400&pid=2535867, the investigation result of your case had been sent to you via email on Aug 06, could you please check it?
The courier company reported that the package was successfully delivered on 5th Aug 2021 without any logistic exception, so the claim had been rejected. At the same time, you have activated the drone on 6th Aug 2021, right after the day you received the drone.
Should there be any other concerns, please feel free to reply back the email, we'll keep following up on it. Thanks.

Wow your are fucking stupid and a scam. My problem has nothing to do with delivery you would know that if you could read. Worthless Chinese ... your company is fraud anyways fuck you.  
2021-8-22
Use props
Fat_Panda
lvl.1

Hong Kong

2021-8-22
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-22 07:27
Wow your are fucking stupid and a scam. My problem has nothing to do with delivery you would know that if you could read. Worthless Chinese ... your company is fraud anyways fuck you.

you said the package lost. If it is not about the delivery, you should clarify yourself instead of calling others stupid. This is not an attitude asking for help.
From what I saw, admins are all willing to help others when we user get into trouble. But I ama afraid they can not help if someone is just lying. god helps those who help themselves. Get your stuff together.
2021-8-24
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

Jonatan.N Posted at 8-24 03:51
you said the package lost. If it is not about the delivery, you should clarify yourself instead of calling others stupid. This is not an attitude asking for help.
From what I saw, admins are all willing to help others when we user get into trouble. But I ama afraid they can not help if someone is just lying. god helps those who help themselves. Get your stuff together.

People generally live longer when they stay the fuck out of business that aint theres and if you think dji customer service is so great well you probably getting paid to say it open your fuckin eyes and learn something before you go running your fucking mouth.
2021-8-24
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-24 06:10
People generally live longer when they stay the fuck out of business that aint theres and if you think dji customer service is so great well you probably getting paid to say it open your fuckin eyes and learn something before you go running your fucking mouth.

your mother fuker rd nck don;t know how to start a conversation fuck off I am getting furious by your personal attack. big liar getting angry coz you got caught lmao. Happy DJI didn't get fooled by you lol go fuk yourself

2021-8-24
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

Jonatan.N Posted at 8-24 22:37
your mother fuker rd nck don;t know how to start a conversation fuck off I am getting furious by your personal attack. big liar getting angry coz you got caught lmao. Happy DJI didn't get fooled by you lol go fuk yourself

Yeah run that mouth you fagot because this is the only place you can. You getting mad well if this makes you angry you should see the video i made with your mom. Stupid punk bitch yiu aint ... wont do ... and if by the grace of god i passed you in the street you would never walk again.
2021-8-25
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

Jonatan.N Posted at 8-24 22:37

And fyi i got exactly what i was after wich was no more or less then dji promised me. People like you think you make me look bad but because you are clue less you have no idea what you are seeing. Now most would mind there own business for those that dont take those knee caps bitch boy.
2021-8-25
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-25 05:40
And fyi i got exactly what i was after wich was no more or less then dji promised me. People like you think you make me look bad but because you are clue less you have no idea what you are seeing. Now most would mind there own business for those that dont take those knee caps bitch boy.

Poor DJI has such customer like you.
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV
lvl.2
United States

Jonatan.N Posted at 8-27 04:47
Poor DJI has such customer like you.

Who told you you could speak fagot.
2021-8-27
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer

djiuser_RHwhzl0aylWV Posted at 8-27 07:01
Who told you you could speak fagot.

Not someone like you, a sicko with ugly evil heart projected in a normal human.
2021-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules