Mavic Pro Platinum - Video quality
1564 7 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nordpixels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 583740 ft
Montenegro

Hi, I own Mavic Pro Platinum for about 2 or 3 years and I was never be so much happy with video quality. At first I use some memory card I think I got it with drone, but after some time i by new one. My memory card now is: Kingston CANVAS Go! Plus 64gb / U3 V30 A2 , and video quality is much more better than before, no more choppy videos, but now I always have some noise like iso, but my iso is on minimum. Is this normal?

I uploaded raw video file to YouTube, but dont know now do it Youtube convert or do something to it, so I dont know can you see my problem.

This video is 4k - 23.98 fps - 4096x2160;   24 sec; 176mb

2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nordpixels. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to check if the firmware or you DJI Mavic Pro Platinum is updated and kindly please try using a different suggested microSD card with the specifications of ( Maximum capacity: 128 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required ) to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

2021-8-4
Use props
nordpixels
lvl.1
Montenegro

Ok, I will try that once I find some other SD card (can't do this right now), in meanwhile, do anyone else use that sd card on their drones?

If someone isn't able to see this on video there is screenshot:
Screenshot_117.png
2021-8-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

2.7K is the optimum for this drone.
2021-8-9
Use props
nordpixels
lvl.1
Montenegro

Thanks for the answer. I will try this in next few days and will tell results here.
2021-8-9
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

I didn't see anything noise with your posted video. RAW file looks fine to me. Yes I agree, 2.7K looks really well with the MP2.

By the way, I noticed you're from Montenegro?

Beautiful country and people there. I was there a couple of years ago and visited the City of Kotor. Impressive structures !

Also climbed those almost 1500 steps to get to that Fortress on the hill.

This one: https://montenegro-for.me/2015/02/hiking-city-walls-kotor/
2021-8-9
Use props
nordpixels
lvl.1
Montenegro

I will put tomorow raw on cloud. Maybe I just have some trip But when watch on pc there is lot noise over video.
I was once on city walls, but never on top of it Next time I will go alone

I'm from capital of Montenegro, Podgorica.
2021-8-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The video looked fine on my PC screen
2021-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now