PPK Support With Zenmuse L1?
5627 7 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kankamuso2
lvl.1
Spain

Hi, I was wondering if the Lidar processing mode from Terra does allow PPK processing. I suppose you can still fly where there is no RTK available, right? But how do you include the RINEX file obtained from CORS networks?

I have tried inputting a RINEX file (renaming it as the directory file name + .obs extension) in the project directory but processing breaks with a TPV error... What does it mean? I am sure this can be accomplished because I can convert the UBT to RINEX and then fake it as a third-party OBS file and perform the reconstruction. Nevertheless, I don't understand why I cannot do the same directly with a third party base RINEX file... Is it a matter of file format (this is just plain text, but some characters change), or is it complaining because data is not correct (for example, clock and UTC data...)

What do you think?

Thanks in advance,

Jose

2021-8-4
Use props
aebrilievi
lvl.4
Italy

Agree.
We need more info about PPK and third-party RINEX.
Thanks!
2021-8-12
Use props
djiuser_hzrQtRkJRDQC
New

Brazil

DJI L1 RTK e Aquisição de Dados de Satélite da Estação Base OEstação Base D-RTK 2ou conexão com NTRIP são duas opções disponíveis para receber correções posicionais - algo que é necessário para o L1.   Vá para a visualização da câmera no DJI Pilot, selecione ···, depois RTK, escolha o tipo de serviço RTK e assegure o status do posicionamento RTK e a direção do display FIX.
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_hzrQtRkJRDQC
New

Brazil

djiuser_hzrQtRkJRDQC Posted at 3-2 04:19
DJI L1 RTK e Aquisição de Dados de Satélite da Estação Base OEstação Base D-RTK 2ou conexão com NTRIP são duas opções disponíveis para receber correções posicionais - algo que é necessário para o L1.   Vá para a visualização da câmera no DJI Pilot, selecione ···, depois RTK, escolha o tipo de serviço RTK e assegure o status do posicionamento RTK e a direção do display FIX.

O pós-processamento também é possível por meio de uma estação base de terceiros, fonte online ou um D-RTK 2 desconectado. Para fazer isso:

Verifique o tempo de operação local no diretório de arquivos de dados da nuvem de pontos armazenado no cartão microSD.
Procure arquivos RTCM no formato .DAT ao mesmo tempo que os arquivos armazenados da Estação Móvel D-RTK 2 ou estação base RTK de terceiros. Renomeie o arquivo como o mesmo que o arquivo .RTB no diretório de arquivos de dados da nuvem de pontos e adicione um sufixo .RTCM.
Copie o arquivo .RTCM para a pasta do diretório de arquivos de dados da nuvem de pontos. DJI Terra priorizará arquivos .RTCM sobre arquivos .RTB.
2022-3-2
Use props
Albert_Knox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6765 ft
Ghana

is possible now !!!! update your current version . Your rinex file should be renamed with the same name as the files in your flight data, just change the file extension to .obs
2022-3-22
Use props
DS002
lvl.1

United States

Albert_Knox Posted at 3-22 03:36
is possible now !!!! update your current version . Your rinex file should be renamed with the same name as the files in your flight data, just change the file extension to .obs

Can you give me some direction about where to find these files?  Do you need to turn RTK on in the controller settings or leave it off? We are wanting to correct positions using a local CORS station and wont have our base station set up.
2022-12-14
Use props
JFLAMM
lvl.3

United States

DS002 Posted at 12-14 11:13
Can you give me some direction about where to find these files?  Do you need to turn RTK on in the controller settings or leave it off? We are wanting to correct positions using a local CORS station and wont have our base station set up.

Here's what I do.  I connect my drone to the MODOT VRS network and fly my missions.  Sometimes the data network is a little shaky and I have some wavering data.  I then go to MODOT's VRS network site and download the RINEX data during the time of my flight.  I usually give it an hour before and after buffer.  What you have to remember is you need to figure out the GMT time of your flight.  Depending on what time of year and Daylight Savings Time, it's either 5 or 6 hours past the current time here in Missouri.  After you download that file, extract it,  then go into the L1 data file and find the .RTB file and cut it out and paste it outside the folder.  Find your RINEX file and find the .22o file and past it in the L1 folder.  You'll need to rename that .22o file to match the other files in the L1 folder and make it .obs.  For example.  Your RINEX will have something like V774293M.22o.   It'll end being something like DJI_20221020084244_Zenmuse-L1-mission.OBS.   I usually just do a copy and paste.  Hope this helps!
2022-12-16
Use props
JOHNNY ABOU ASLY
New

Nigeria

Hi
I am new with the drone I have m350 with zenmuse l1
I prefer to work PPK mode but sometimes the file from base station doesn't overlap with the rover
Any suggestions
1-27 06:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules