Inspire 2 with X5s bricked after failed update.
1803 6 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoopInTX
lvl.1

United States

Was given the message for a required update for my perfectly working Inspire 2 (.0500). It fails at 90% every time, gives an "undefined 0x02c103", and "Upgrade Error. Restart and retry". Can't downgrade to .0400 successfully either. I am repetedly getting to nearly done and watching it fail each time.
DJI chat was exactly zero help, as was phoine support. If its not the simple steps you see online, they are all stumped too. Is there any qualified DJI group to assist customers? Seems like based on the number of these cases I see re: this update, I have a several thousand dollar brick on my hands BECAUSE of DJI software - that I'm sure they'll want more to fix. Any help is appreciated.

2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, CoopInTX. Apologize for your inconvenience. Could you please check as below first?
1. Please attach X5S with Inspire 2 when updating.
2. If the firmware update fails, please reboot up the aircraft and try again.
Please keep posting and we will try our best to help you.

2021-8-5
Use props
CoopInTX
lvl.1

United States

I have tried that via BOTH the Go4 and Assistant2 apps no less than a dozen times each. Following the specific process to the letter for each. I had a fully functional craft, until DJI firmware rendered it useless. There needs to be a recognized and viable solution from DJI for this, as I see countless others experiencing this.
2021-8-5
Use props
CoopInTX
lvl.1

United States

I just got a sucessfull message on the update status, then it shows "current version" initially on DJI go, only to default back to firmware mismatch a short time later. It also gives the now common "image sensor error" others have experienced after this terrible firmware DJI sent out.

Do you know why after sending all of my error reports, and opening a case via email, no one from DJI has contacted me with a solution?
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CoopInTX Posted at 8-5 07:07
I just got a sucessfull message on the update status, then it shows "current version" initially on DJI go, only to default back to firmware mismatch a short time later. It also gives the now common "image sensor error" others have experienced after this terrible firmware DJI sent out.

Do you know why after sending all of my error reports, and opening a case via email, no one from DJI has contacted me with a solution?

Hello, CooplnTX. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have contacted you through email yesterday. Could you please check the inbox and replied us?
2021-8-7
Use props
djiuser_9xlFRfbCPmwc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 767129 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-7 23:00
Hello, CooplnTX. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have contacted you through email yesterday. Could you please check the inbox and replied us?

I have been having this EXACT same thing happening to my Inspire 2 Zenmuse x7 with the firmware. What is the solution?!
2021-11-20
Use props
thatblahblahco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 767129 ft
United States

djiuser_9xlFRfbCPmwc Posted at 11-20 11:40
I have been having this EXACT same thing happening to my Inspire 2 Zenmuse x7 with the firmware. What is the solution?!

FIXED

I sent my Zenmuse x7 to DJI in California and it came back it didn't work immediately.

There's absolutely no way to downgrade firmware. I tried several times.

I then tried to make sure everything was up to date. So I plugged the phone in the drone. Then tried to see if I saw an image coming from the app.

At first there were two new errors. Vision and something else. I reset it once more and somewhow... some f***in way... it worked.

The relief is incalculable.
2021-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules