Closing DJI App After Using Mini 2
2933 7 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brewusaf
lvl.1
United States

I can not close the DJI app on my IPhone 11 Pro after flying my Mini 2.

Please tell me how to do this.

2021-8-4
Use props
Brewusaf
lvl.1
United States

2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Brewusaf, may we know if you are encountering trouble closing the app? May have a screen recording or a video of the issue? You may swipe the screen bottom up to quit the app.
To close the app, you may refer to the steps below:
1. At the Home screen of the iPhone, or while in an app, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause while still pressing the screen.
2. When the App Switcher comes up, swipe left and right through the different app cards to find the app that you want to close.
3. Use a quick swipe upwards to close the app.
Hope this provides you with some info.

2021-8-4
Use props
elijahjames
lvl.3

Algeria

If it doesn't work try uninstalling then reinstalling the app.

2021-8-5
Use props
Brewusaf
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 19:22
Hi Brewusaf, may we know if you are encountering trouble closing the app? May have a screen recording or a video of the issue? You may swipe the screen bottom up to quit the app.
To close the app, you may refer to the steps below:
1. At the Home screen of the iPhone, or while in an app, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause while still pressing the screen.

Susan,

Thank you for your prompt and detailed response. Yes, the key was to swipe and pause while still pressing the screen.

Thank you for the help,

John
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Brewusaf Posted at 8-5 04:36
Susan,

Thank you for your prompt and detailed response. Yes, the key was to swipe and pause while still pressing the screen.

You're most welcome, John. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2021-8-5
Use props
Brewusaf
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-5 04:51
You're most welcome, John. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.

Susan,

I do have another question. When I take a picture with my Mini 2 with my IPhone 11 Pro it creates two photos of the same image in the phone's album.

I have switched off the Auto Sync HD photo function and set it to JPEG only.

What do I need to do to get just one photo per shot?

John
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Brewusaf Posted at 8-8 08:59
Susan,

I do have another question. When I take a picture with my Mini 2 with my IPhone 11 Pro it creates two photos of the same image in the phone's album.

Hi John, this is the Enhanced photo function. It would prompt 'photo quality enhanced', and then there are two photos in the album. One's image quality is original and another is enhanced. And it is currently not possible to manually turn off this feature. For more details, please refer to: https://www.dji.com/sg/mini-2
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules