calibrate vision system 180007
7682 30 2021-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbbfdaf02
lvl.2
Flight distance : 547077 ft
Mexico

Hello, I have a problem, after the update, 02.20.2040, the Mavic Air 2s shows me a warning of type 180007, "calibrate vision system", this process I have done from the DJI Assistant Ver 2.1.5, update the 3 batteries, the control, however the warning code keeps appearing, I already uninstalled the App and reinstalled it, I already calibrated (Control, IMU, Compass). However, the warning 180007 continues to appear., I cannot return to the original values, since there is no option in the DJI Assistant, can you help me solve my problem please.

Thanks

Mavic Air 2s.png
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Thank you.
2021-8-5
Use props
fansbbfdaf02
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-5 17:33
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Thank you.

Hi Stephen, after the update I am submitting this issue, the Mavic Air 2s has 8 flights in 80 days. He has not had any accident or blow.
2021-8-5
Use props
fansbbfdaf02
lvl.2
Mexico

fansbbfdaf02 Posted at 8-5 17:38
Hi Stephen, after the update I am submitting this issue, the Mavic Air 2s has 8 flights in 80 days. He has not had any accident or blow.

2021-8-5
Use props
fansbbfdaf02
lvl.2
Mexico

Hi Stephen, I send more information about the DJI Assistant LOGS, and an image with a possible Service error (timeout)

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... g8w-9fi?usp=sharing

Hope this can help you find out what's up with DJI Assistan Services.

Thanks
2021-8-5
Use props
djiuser_n3u8hnLByEQP
lvl.1
Germany

I am having the exact same issue. My Air2S is brand new, zero flights so far, firmware and all software up to date.
2021-8-6
Use props
Alexander Gottschlich
lvl.1
Germany

I have the same issue. Received my brand new Air 2S yesterday with that Problem from the beginning. I did the calibration but the Problem still exists
2021-8-7
Use props
matt-t123456789
lvl.1
Australia

I have also had the same issue on my DJI Air 2S - error code 180007 - the issue was there from the box.  I have taken it out 4 times and it all appears to be flying okay.  Just really annoying that no matter how it is calibrated the issue still persists.  I have deleted and reloaded the app, tried calibrating on different computers - any advice would be greatly appreciated.
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

matt-t123456789 Posted at 8-7 21:17
I have also had the same issue on my DJI Air 2S - error code 180007 - the issue was there from the box.  I have taken it out 4 times and it all appears to be flying okay.  Just really annoying that no matter how it is calibrated the issue still persists.  I have deleted and reloaded the app, tried calibrating on different computers - any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. According to the error code 180007, could you please connect the drone to the PC to calibrate the vision system via DJI Assistant 2? You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/products/air-2s. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-8
Use props
Tobi Katze
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 8-8 02:00
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. According to the error code 180007, could you please connect the drone to the PC to calibrate the vision system via DJI Assistant 2? You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/products/air-2s. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

We ALL already did this. Multiple times. The calibration completes sucessfully - but the error still comes up. As described in the original post.
2021-8-8
Use props
matt-t123456789
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 8-8 02:00

I have already done this successfully and the error continues to remain. I have tried on multiple computers as well.
2021-8-8
Use props
djiuser_7apGIHU6IKjO
New

Argentina

I have the same issue. Recieved my dji mavic air 2s and error 180007 appeared from the first moment. Updated and calibrated everything and did several succesfull vision sistem calibrations trough dji assistant 2 and error keeps appearing in dji go when flying the drone, altough sensors seams to work fine   
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Tobi Katze Posted at 8-8 03:17
We ALL already did this. Multiple times. The calibration completes sucessfully - but the error still comes up. As described in the original post.

We are sorry to hear about that. We may suggest you export and upload the flight Log to Goggle Drive and share an open-access link with us. Please download the latest Assistant 2 from the DJI official Mavic website, install it, then connect the drone to PC, run Assistant 2, you can get the file step by step. Here is the reference link to download the said software: https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/products/air-2s. By the way,
here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2021-8-9
Use props
Tobi Katze
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 8-9 03:14
We are sorry to hear about that. We may suggest you export and upload the flight Log to Goggle Drive and share an open-access link with us. Please download the latest Assistant 2 from the DJI official Mavic website, install it, then connect the drone to PC, run Assistant 2, you can get the file step by step. Here is the reference link to download the said software: https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/products/air-2s. By the way,
here is the tutorial video for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMb1RD5pPOg&list=PL8-vxWY64sBOmkQQJ2KWNL-uRBZsP43-r&index=3

There you go

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C_5Hx17WhF6jDsDzFOAsr-i3jyJY-_xm?usp=sharing
2021-8-9
Use props
Alexander Gottschlich
lvl.1
Germany

Looking forward what the result will be
2021-8-9
Use props
fansbbfdaf02
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Thor Posted at 8-9 03:14
here is the tutorial video for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMb1RD5pPOg&list=PL8-vxWY64sBOmkQQJ2KWNL-uRBZsP43-r&index=3

I send you Flights, Logs and images.

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... g8w-9fi?usp=sharing
2021-8-9
Use props
fansbbfdaf02
lvl.2
Mexico

Has anyone already resolved this issue?
2021-8-11
Use props
djiuser_Wl1gQ6zTUY8T
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58192 ft
United States

Same issue for me and my Air 2s. I installed the most recent firmware yesterday (I actually did two firmware updates, one right after the other) and then took it out for a quick test flight afterward. I only took it up for a few minutes twice to record my son and I playing tennis. I noticed the error sometime while I was flying, but it seemed to be flying fine. I did notice that it struggled to track me when I drew a box around me, but I just thought it might have been due to low light. I did not crash it or jar it any way.

Would love to hear there is a fix? Any update??
2021-8-11
Use props
EduardoB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2261020 ft
Brazil

Hello I am having the same problem and does not disappear even doing all the calibrations necessary with the app etc. is there any update soon to overcome this?
10A10723-AEC1-485C-BD60-161A2E83B203.jpeg
2021-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Tobi Katze Posted at 8-9 04:21
There you go

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C_5Hx17WhF6jDsDzFOAsr-i3jyJY-_xm?usp=sharing

Thanks for your information and please accept our sincere apologies if there is any inconvenience caused you. We may suggest you send the unit back for a detailed diagnose if the drone has been calibrated but the error code 180007 shows up consistently.
2021-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansbbfdaf02 Posted at 8-9 20:32
I send you Flights, Logs and images.

After we get feedback from our designed team, we may suggest you send it back for a detailed diagnosis if the error code 180007 repeatedly shows up after calibration. Thanks for your understanding.
2021-8-13
Use props
abrosio
New

Italy

same problem to me after updating to new firmware.  I have tried several times to redo the calibration but it does not resolve.  I keep flying and after a few minutes it goes away but after each restart it appears.  On the various Facebook groups i read that it has happened to many after the last firmware update.
2021-8-15
Use props
Christopher Schrader
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-13 03:30
After we get feedback from our designed team, we may suggest you send it back for a detailed diagnosis if the error code 180007 repeatedly shows up after calibration. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for the help. I have performed the recommended recalibration, but the error still persists. So how should we go about setting up a return?

Or maybe we should just wait for a firmware fix? It is my understanding that this affected a good number of people, so obviously we all didn’t do something to cause this.
2021-8-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Christopher Schrader Posted at 8-15 19:37
Thanks for the help. I have performed the recommended recalibration, but the error still persists. So how should we go about setting up a return?

Or maybe we should just wait for a firmware fix? It is my understanding that this affected a good number of people, so obviously we all didn’t do something to cause this.

We are sorry if there is any inconvenience caused you. Could you please check if the firmware version of your drone is V02.04.20.40? If so, the error 180007 will disappear after the next firmware update. Rest assured, it may not affect the normal function of using the visual system while flying the drone at the moment. But if you still worry about it, you may send the drone to us for a detailed test.
2021-8-16
Use props
Christopher Schrader
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-16 19:50
We are sorry if there is any inconvenience caused you. Could you please check if the firmware version of your drone is V02.04.20.40? If so, the error 180007 will disappear after the next firmware update. Rest assured, it may not affect the normal function of using the visual system while flying the drone at the moment. But if you still worry about it, you may send the drone to us for a detailed test.

Thank you for the response. I really appreciate it. That is the firmware version that I am on currently. At this point, I’ll probably just wait for the firmware fix since I’m certain the last update caused this error. I’m happy to hear that the error shouldn’t affect flying the drone, but hopefully the update isn’t too far off.
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Christopher Schrader Posted at 8-16 20:31
Thank you for the response. I really appreciate it. That is the firmware version that I am on currently. At this point, I’ll probably just wait for the firmware fix since I’m certain the last update caused this error. I’m happy to hear that the error shouldn’t affect flying the drone, but hopefully the update isn’t too far off.

You are welcome. Should you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to ask. We will try our best to help.
2021-8-16
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried contacting the Customer Support
2021-8-17
Use props
Saustrup
lvl.1

Denmark

I have the same problem. It came after upgrading firmware to the version just before V02.04.20.40. I upgraded to V02.04.20.40 and calibrated 3 times through DJI Assistant on two different screens.
Issue still comes up on screen when starting up.

DJI Can you confirm it's most likely a firmware issue and we should not worry? Just wait for the next firmware upgrade.

Thanks in advance.
2021-8-20
Use props
Sknoerf
lvl.1
Germany

same problem here. Brand new Air2s (V02.04.20.40) purchased on Ama. I spent the whole day yesterday on calling and chatting DJI support, calling Ama Customer care and doing all the stuff mentioned in hundert several posts, really lousy support. No one was able to really help me, except sending the drone to repair center. Absolutely useless hints starting from changing the resolution of the screen used for calibration up to "please tap on the camera housing with a pen". I did all suggested things, reinstalling app, calibrating,  fried up 5 full charged batteries for that. No way, the error 180007 still appears. Although same as above sometimes the error disappears while flying but comes again after restart.
Finally DJI Support advised me to contact Ama Customer Care and ask for replacement. No way, a brand new 8days old 1200€ "Paperweight" can not be replaced. Only repair option is available. The same thing - not acceptable for me because of time-bounded plans. Really shirty!!!
I'll give a chance with a new firmware, if it comes before my return period expires

2021-9-1
Use props
fans8ec53ba1
New
Flight distance : 10459 ft
United States

ANY IDEA WHEN NEW FIRMWARE TO FIX ERROR CODE 180007 WILL COME OUT????
2021-10-4
Use props
il Frank
lvl.1

Italy

Ho acquistato un air2s, alla prima accensione chiede di aggiornare il firmware è da lì appare il messaggio code 180007, ho fatto la calibrazione sensori ma l’errore rimane. Il drone è nuovo non ha mai volato.
2021-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules