Safe Fly - Date requested and date issued don't match
378 3 2021-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_W7m4aV1gDb0M
lvl.1

United States

I requested authorization to fly today (8/5/21) multiple times.  EAch time the authorization came up on my controller as 8/22/21.  I know some people have had trouble entering the correct date, but that is why I did it multiple times.  I even tried to request 8/6/21, and I still got 8/22/21.  Any ideas?
2021-8-5
Use props
djiuser_W7m4aV1gDb0M
lvl.1

United States

I have an update.  REGARDLESS of what date I ask for, it always comes back with 8/22/2021.
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-8-5
Use props
djiuser_W7m4aV1gDb0M
lvl.1

United States

SOLUTION:  Contacted Customer Support.  Apparently, sometimes, wanting to fly in a no-fly zone tweaks the Self-Unlock system.  The answer is to get a Custom Unlock.  Although this requires an extra step, authorization can be given for extended periods of time (I am now authorized for a full year), so it's well worth the effort.  This doesn't make it any less frustrating, especially since this is a little-known secret, but at least there is a workaround.
2021-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules