Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoints
708 6 2021-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dr6583
lvl.4
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Can the A2S work with waypoints oustide the scope of a hyperlapse?  In other words, I just want it to fly point-to-point without automatically taking any pictures.  Can the existing hyperlapse mode be configured to not take any pictures?

I'm guessing 3rd party apps like Litchi are not an option since the SDK is not out for this drone.

2021-8-5
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Singapore

2 good news:
1. they're working on real way points for video (not sure if works on air 2s though. but were in the context of the drone when I chatted with engineer)
2. the SDK is also planned and in development but would release later sometime. take it as a christmas gift aye?
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Air 2s can only do waypoints by the use of Hyperlapse and it doesn't have the feature that was mentioned above. However, we will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-8-5
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-5 19:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Air 2s can only do waypoints by the use of Hyperlapse and it doesn't have the feature that was mentioned above. However, we will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your continued support!

DJI Paladin You always say that for everything but they do nothing.
We said Zoom in photo, WE never saw it
We said waypoints , We never saw it
We said some other things, We never saw it
NICE ATTITUDE from DJI
2021-8-6
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

FriedChicken_II Posted at 8-5 18:03
2 good news:
1. they're working on real way points for video (not sure if works on air 2s though. but were in the context of the drone when I chatted with engineer)
2. the SDK is also planned and in development but would release later sometime. take it as a christmas gift aye?

Who does that DJI? anything else?
2021-8-6
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

China

Niknik Posted at 8-6 10:17
Who does that DJI? anything else?

All I can say is to wait for christmas or something
2021-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Niknik Posted at 8-6 10:17
DJI Paladin You always say that for everything but they do nothing.
We said Zoom in photo, WE never saw it
We said waypoints , We never saw it

We totally understand your request. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules