2562 3 2021-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

HI all,

Found a list of all Mavic Mini codes here: All Mavic Mini Error Codes | DJI FORUM

Is there a place where I can find this also for the Mavic 2 Pro. I have thought of this for a long time and it would be a nice list to have. This should not be a secret from DJI If you have such list I feel it may be much easier to know what to do if you can see this. Thanks Tony.
2021-8-5
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

I have several electronic devises such as cameras, gimbal etc and at the end of the manuals after the specifications, there is a list of error codes and what to do if you get them. so, why is there not such a list for the Mavic 2 pro.  It looks like every time something is happening you have to mentioning this here and hope that DJI will tell you what to do. I feel that this would be  a very good thing to have.
2021-8-10
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Finally found a website that list most of the error codes for your type of drone. You can select the type of drone you have and then see the error codes for that drone.

https://app.airdata.com/wiki/Notifications/
Edit, Sorry, not many codes there at all. Mainly text and problem. When clicking on the line with the problem, you will see the details. I did not check enogh forward to see that there were not so many codes. Still searching, or does some one has the codes and publish them here. It would be much appreciated. Thanks Tony
2021-9-19
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Hi again, This is what I meant by having the same information for the Mavic 2 Pros error codes. Are these codes the same for Mavic 2 pro as for Mavic mini?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D712%26typeid%3D712
2021-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules