Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 Prof. doesn't like 1080 60 FPS
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Hey Guys,

Well, as the title says, my quad does not like 1080 set at 60FPS. The slower frame settings seem to be pretty good but I really want that 60. I figure that if it has trouble at 1080 @ 60 then it will really be choppy 4K (if I ever get to using it)  I have tried everything to do with memory card other than another one to no avail. I have a samsung 32gb super fast deal that I purchsed new from a reputable outlet. The problem is that it kinda skips ahead every 3 to 5 seconds for a millisecond. Moving things seem to fast forward . It is like clockwork and happens all the time. Anyone else had these issues and found a remedy? Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim

2015-7-25
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Never mind. I guess its my player. This wasn't jumpy after upload/. I did see some weird out of focus stuff for split seconds after turning but I am guessing that is because of the auto setting I left the camera on and all of the "green" below it. Well, feel free to chime in with any suggestions. Thanks...

Jim
2015-7-25
Use props
f.maier
lvl.1

Austria

Be sure to use only fast  SD Cards in the P3. The more Frames.. the faster the writing speed on the card is required.
But.. there are 2 more issues which can occur

1.) sometimes if its very warm outside you may have some data transmission problems in your lightbridge signal. Bad or stocking live view may be the result but the video written on SD-Card is fine.
2.) Some card readers or also Drivers, System setting etc. may have problems by playing the video file directly from the card on pc. Then just copy the video file to your hard disk and be sure to use normal video player and not just preview players.
2015-7-25
Use props
HunterBrooks
lvl.4

United States

jimcloud74@yaho Posted at 2015-7-26 06:18
Never mind. I guess its my player. This wasn't jumpy after upload/. I did see some weird out of focu ...

Yeah, I discovered the same thing.  I have an iPad Mini 2 16G, and sometimes playback is choppy.  But when I copy the files to the computer and play them back, there's no choppiness.

2015-7-25
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

Had the same issue, though, I found as you mentioned, all the frames are there and once I post processed  in any editor (whether edited or not) it was smooth. I just wish I didn't have to process every video…..time could be better well served elsewhere.
2015-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules