Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_SiQk3aE8MM37 Posted at 2-5 19:46
I would like to share my experiences. I was flying my DJI Mavic Mini on Feb 3, 2022. Due to low temperatures, it started misbehaving. It was just 70m above my head. I pulled the joystick down to bring the drone down. It instead started moving upwards. It was in RC’s connection, still it did not follow the signals. It went as high as 800m until the wind drifted and threw it away elsewhere.

I suggest you start you own thread and add the flight log to the thread.
If you can not start a thread then add the log here or even better a link to the log after it has been uploaded to https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

You will find instructions for retrieving the flight log on that page.
2022-2-5
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

I got halfway through page 4 and got bored of reading... Maybe somebody could post a summary of the thread?

Has anybody answered Labroides' question and linked to a "fly away" log yet?
2022-2-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

blue_canyon21 Posted at 2-5 21:21
I got halfway through page 4 and got bored of reading... Maybe somebody could post a summary of the thread?

Has anybody answered Labroides' question and linked to a "fly away" log yet?

Thats a rare bird, they’re plenty of flight logs spread around the forums most will show very good reason why drone flew away crashed etc and they are nearly always pilot error. The rest which are very few will show no conclusion usually because of lack of data.
2022-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules