3460 3 2021-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonathantuba
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197224 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I would like to ask a question from someone in the know. If I go into RTH settings and set Hover instead of return to home on my Mini 2 or Air 2s what happens if I loose connection and the battery is depleted? Will the drone land on location, or return to home anyway? Can this be determined and if so where in settings?

The reason I want to know if I often go out to film such as trains or ships and if signal drops once I am in location I would like the drone to hover in position and to continue filming - but obviously want it to return to home point before battery expires. Can I set it to do just that?

Thanks!
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once the DJI Mini 2 experience a signal loss, the unit will just hover in place once you set it on "Hover" under the Advanced Safety Settings on the DJI Fly app. In addition, if ever you cannot gain a signal then the unit is hovering and there is a low battery warning, the aircraft will determine whether the current battery level is sufficient to return home based on the current location. Please refer to the information below for your reference. Thank you!

DJI Mini 2 Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf

2021-8-8
Use props
Jonathantuba
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197224 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-8 20:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once the DJI Mini 2 experience a signal loss, the unit will just hover in place once you set it on "Hover" under the Advanced Safety Settings on the DJI Fly app. In addition, if ever you cannot gain a signal then the unit is hovering and there is a low battery warning, the aircraft will determine whether the current battery level is sufficient to return home based on the current location. Please refer to the information below for your reference. Thank you!

DJI Mini 2 Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_2/20210630/DJI_Mini_2_User_Manual-EN.pdf

Thank you  for your help
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jonathantuba Posted at 8-9 04:39
Thank you  for your help

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Cheers!
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules