Connecting Pixel 3axl
545 5 2021-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coda514
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29104 ft
United States

Hello, I have searched for an answer and am finding conflicting reports. I have a mavic Mini and a Pixel 3axl phone. When I connect the controller to my phone it just cycles through connecting and disconnecting over and over while making the charging connection sound and the fly app says its not connected. I see some people say that their pixel 3a works fine (but I haven't found the pixel 3axl specifically).  I saw in one video where they said to enable usb debugging on the phone, this didnt work for me. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please double-check if you were able to turn on the USB debugging under the developer option on your mobile device settings? Kindly please try and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-7
Use props
coda514
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-7 04:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please double-check if you were able to turn on the USB debugging under the developer option on your mobile device settings? Kindly please try and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Thanks for your prompt response. I have tried to enable USB debugging in developer mode, it makes no difference.
2021-8-7
Use props
coda514
lvl.1
United States

Is it possible I got a bad USB c cable with the drone?
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

coda514 Posted at 8-7 05:32
Thanks for your prompt response. I have tried to enable USB debugging in developer mode, it makes no difference.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try it using a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue? If you have a spare USB-C cable, you can also use that and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-8
Use props
coda514
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-8 00:01
Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try it using a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue? If you have a spare USB-C cable, you can also use that and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

It works fine with my daughters iphone. I do not have an extra usb-c cable that will plug into the controller. I see that some people have no issues with the Pixel 3aXL, so that is why I thought it might be the cable. I am at a loss. I don't want to have to buy another phone when I see that its working for other people.
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules