Can Flight History be used to duplicate the flight
444 5 2021-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bellini
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can the flight history on the Mavic 2 zoom  be used to automaticaly duplicate the exact fligh ?  Thnx.

2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the flight records? If yes, the said records only contain information about the flight and our engineers are only the ones who can check it also, we cannot duplicate the footage or the video that you had recorded on the same file using the flight records. Hope this clarifies your query. Thank you!
2021-8-7
Use props
Bellini
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-7 20:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the flight records? If yes, the said records only contain information about the flight and our engineers are only the ones who can check it also, we cannot duplicate the footage or the video that you had recorded on the same file using the flight records. Hope this clarifies your query. Thank you!

Thanks Paladin,
I don't want to duplicate the footage. I just want to duplicate a flight - I'm wondering, as all the data is there in the flight records as seen when the flight is retraced in Go4,     then maybe it is possible to get the drone to just do the same flight again automatically ?
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bellini Posted at 8-7 22:57
Thanks Paladin,
I don't want to duplicate the footage. I just want to duplicate a flight - I'm wondering, as all the data is there in the flight records as seen when the flight is retraced in Go4,     then maybe it is possible to get the drone to just do the same flight again automatically ?

Hi Bellini. Regarding your concern, it may not fly the same route automatically according to the flight record you saved.
2021-8-8
Use props
Bellini
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Oh, that's unfortunate. Thanks.
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bellini Posted at 8-8 01:06
Oh, that's unfortunate. Thanks.

You are welcome. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules