926 1 2021-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ValentinF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5673871 ft
Switzerland

Hello to all m600 lovers,

Looking  for some fresh ideas on an urgent LB2 issue... Did several flights two  days ago (M600pro, gremsy T7 and canon R5), absolutely perfect. Next day  same location, same setup, impossible to get the video feed from the  camera in go app...

Nothing  has changed on the setup hardware or software config... Tried  upgrading/refreshing all FW's, no help. The "video indicator" on the LB2  unit is solid red... According to Dji that would be "No supported video  source is detected. Check that your camera’s output  format  is   supported.  Refer  to  the  Appendix  for  a  list  of  supported video  formats." but the camera worked and has not changed...

All  the rest works fine, the RC is linked, I have gimbal control, telemetry  and can fly the drone. But not see what I am shooting, which I urgently  need.
​Thanks!

Edit: I also tried swapping the HDMI cable, no difference...

2021-8-7
Use props
ValentinF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5673871 ft
Switzerland

It seems that the LB2 air unit was indeed dead. A bit worrying as I struggle to find any reasonable cause for damage to the unit... Luckily my local dealer had a LB2 kit in stock and swapping the air unit did the trick. The dead one was sent to DJI for service, curious to see what they end up telling me having in mind that the m600 pro is only just ketting discontinued but hopefully service and parts are still ok for a while... Will keep you guys updated!
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules