P4M Linking to D-RTK 2 For Matrice Series
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VIPLab
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone had success linking their RC and P4M to the D-RTK 2 For Matrice Series? DJI has indicated that this should be achievable following firmware upgrades, however I cannot get the base station to link and communicate through the DJI GS Pro application. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

TPC
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Please update D-RTK2 to v.03.00.0013 or above. Then, go outdoor and search the satellites.
2021-8-8
Use props
VIPLab
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I have attempted upgrading the firmware to both v.03.00.0013 and the newest version as well. Neither has resulted in me being able to connect to the P4M through the DJI GS Pro app. The 'link' LED might turn green once for a period of < 10 seconds every 25+ attempts to link the two units, but then it quickly returns to red again. It is my understanding that once the units are linked the linking LED on the base station should remain green. Furthermore, even when the two "linked" briefly the # of satellites under the Base Station tab in DJI GS Pro remains zero and all fields are populated either with zeroes (eg, 0.0000) or N/As.

Please advise,

Truman
2021-8-8
Use props
VIPLab
lvl.1

United States

Turns out I was sent a 'For Matrice Series' version of the D-RTK2 base station when I should have received the other version for working with the DJI P4M that we purchased.

Thanks,

VIPLab
2022-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules